2

Hinata made his way to the court, his hips swayed side to side, his tight shorts gently rode up the thickness of his juicy round peach 😼 Tsukishima grinned, slapping Hinata's plump cheeks. 

"Nice ass, babe." 

"P-PERVERT!" 

Hinata pouted as he got into position for practice. 

"Fuck," Daichi muttered under his breath. His eyes lingered towards Hinata's milky thighs. 

Asahi began to pray, taking out the holy water until he tripped and spilt the water all over Hinata. The water soaked through his white shirt, revealing his perky pink supple nipples. Asahi gulped, he had fallen upon the beautiful goddess Hinata, his arms pinned right between the smaller shoulder blades, Hinata looked up at Asahi innocently, smiling softly. 

"Shit," he whispered before he moved his knee towards the roundness of Hinata's ass. He dropped his head towards Hinata's neck, nuzzling his nose against Hinata's scent gland, causing the smaller to release his soft subtle orange-vanilla pheromones. Hinata gently bit his lip, trying to not slip out a moan, the boys stared at Asahi in awe.

"Oi! Don't think you can only touch our goddess!" 

The two knuckleheads ran towards Hinata, but Asahi let out his dominant pheromones, filling the gymnasium with the scent of smokey cider wood. 

"A-Asahi-San" Hinata had begun to look lewd under him. 

"Fuck, sorry." 

He stopped releasing his pheromones, not wanting to cause Hinata to go into heat. Hinata clenched onto Asahi's shirt tightly, looking up at him with his soft bourbon coloured eyes. Asahi grunted, whispering into Hinata's ear. 

"Fuck I want you right here right now." 

Hinata whimpered, eyes watery. 

Asahi had to control his urges, gently getting up from Hinata, he carried the smaller tangerine bridal style, letting the smaller rest his head on the older's chest. 

Tanaka and Nishinoya began bowing against the ground, reciting "Our queeeeeeeeennnnn!!!" 

They continued to bow like idiots, as Daichi sighed, his hand rested on his forehead, annoyed at the two. Hinata's breathing slowed, as he fell asleep in Asahi's arms. Asahi passed the small omega over to Kiyoko who brought Yachi with her as they brought the smaller into the nurse's office. His clothes were soaked, so they decided to change him, dressing him back into his dainty school uniform. 

Meanwhile, the boys in the gym were chaotic. 

"What the hell Asahi! You can't take the shrimp for yourself!" 

"Ugh, the whole gym smells like your pheromones." 

Daichi karate chopped Nishinoya's and Tanaka's heads. 

Kageyama and Tsukishima began to bicker. 

Suga gently patted Asahi's back.

Yamaguchi and the three forgotten players sat on the stage, talking about who knows what. 

Due to Hinata being one of the few omega's in the school, he was treated with delicacy as he was a rare jewel. The nurses made sure that the smaller boy rested safe and sound, allowing Kiyoko and Yachi to walk back to the gym. They bowed, thanking the nurse before heading back. 

When they approached the door, Ukai and Takeda were in the gym, where Ukai had been lecturing the boys. The big mighty alphas were on their knees whimpering as they were getting scolded by Ukai. Takeda smiled softly, waiting for Ukai to finish his lecture.