3

Hinata was packing for the trip to Tokyo for the training camp. 

Clothes check.

Heat suppressants check. 

Hinata's heat was going to near and was not going to deal with it in a gym full of hormonal alpha's. 

Once Hinata had finished packing up he said goodbye to his mom and Natsu before heading to school. Hinata wore a black jumpsuit, that really let his bright orange hair pop through the contrast. He had his bag slung around his shoulder, strutting towards the bus. The boys looked at Hinata with lustful eyes, watching the small omega walk inside. 

"Sho-Chan!" 

Yachi waved at Shoyo. She was seated next to Kiyoko, hands interlaced as she waved the small omega boy over. 

"Ya-chan!" 

The omega's giggled, creating small talk before it was time to leave. Daichi mustered his voice. 

"Alright, everyone to your seats, we're leaving now." 

Hinata shuddered, his soft orange-vanilla scent wafted through the air. The alpha's all turned around, staring at the smaller omega, who was clueless. 

Hinata sat at the back of the bus, where multiple people could sit. He sat right between Daichi and Suga, gently nuzzling his head into the crook of Suga's neck. 

"Cute." 

The small omega had his hand intertwined with Daichi, giving him comfort. Due to his heat nearing he wanted to be near as many alpha's as possible, inhaling their scent. 

"nng- Suga-San" 

Suga's face flushed at the sight of the smaller boy in his arms like putty. He gently patted Hinata's soft bouncy hair. 

"Yes?" 

"Mmnn you're warm and you smell nice." 

Suga chuckled, holding the omega tighter and closer to him. Daichi on the other hand pouted with jealousy. 

"Hinata am I not warm?" 

The smaller lifted his head up slowly turning his head to the older male. He shook his head. 

"Mmm Daichi-san is also warm and smells nice." 

Hinata laid his head on Daichi's lap, nuzzling. He inhaled the scent of chamomile from the older. His soft gentle pheromones still lingered through the air, the rest of the Alpha's glaring at Suga and Daichi with awe and jealousy. 

Who would've known the rest of the ride would have been chaos? Not Hinata, as he was soundly asleep in the arms of an Alpha. 

"Hinata. Hinata." 

Suga gently shook Hinata awake. The smaller boy gently awoke, yawning and stretching his cute petite body. He gently tugged the end of Suga's shirt, pouting cutely and tiredly. Suga smiled, picking up the smaller in his arms, allowing him to wrap his arms and legs around his body like a koala. 

The smaller boy rested his head on the older shoulder, inhaling his smokey scent. Suga carried Hinata out of the bus, getting envious looks from the rest of the boys. 

A certain scent caught Hinata's nose. Pudding. He lifted his head up, turning it around. He reached his arms out to Kenma, causing the pudding head to blush. He gently took Hinata from Suga's arms, carrying the smaller bridal style inside the building. 

"Chibi-Chan!!!" 

Kuroo ran towards Kenma only to stop due to the sweet scent of the small omega. He licked his lips slyly, "Ohoho~"