27

Sometimes, time flies by so fast. Just thinking about it, Hinata used to be a regular High school kid who was playing volleyball. Now he's laying in a hospital bed getting ready to pop put his second litter of pups. The former third year has graduated High School and is on Maternity leave for Hinata so they can take care of the new pups. 

The second years are now the third years and the first years and now the second years. The pups are almost 1 year old already. Thinking back, the boys are going to graduate soon. Hinata laid on the hospital bed, waiting for his water to break. He was moved into the hospital one week before his due date due to being on bed rest. They have been monitoring his condition the entire time he was here and he was stable. Hopefully, the delivery would go well. 

The pups were currently being watched over by their grandma and aunt Natsu. She's growing up real fast, to think that 2 years already passed and Hinata's 18. Never in his life would he had expected to be surrounded by so many mates who all love him, not to mention who would have expected such a large litter of pups. 

"GAH, FUCK, OMI...WATER..BROKE..."

Sakusa panicked, running out of the room to tell the nurses that his water broke. They came rushing in, checking how much he had dilated. He was dilated 5 cms so far, meaning he only had 5 more cm's to go. Compared to Hinata's first pregnancy, this wasn't as bad. The pain was tolerable, especially with the epidural. 

After a few hours passed and Hinata hit the 10 cm mark, the doctors began to tell Hinata to push each time he had a contraction. Pushing out the pups this time along was much easier than his first time. Hinata grunted and groaned in pain as he pushed out six pups. 

The first pup, a baby boy. He had Ushijima's Olive hair, with green tips. Not to mention he had adorable little freckles littered across his face from Yams. Not to mention when he opened his eyes for the first time, they were a beautiful Hazel. 

"Haru...ki...," Hinata muttered faintly with exhaustion as he held the precious pup in his arms. The nurses took him away, cleaning him up. Ushijima took the honours of cutting the cord, gently running his hand through Hinata's sweaty orange locks. 

"That's a good Name Sho." 

"Mhm, Haruki my wooded spring." 

Yamaguchi smiled softly, wiping off the sweat droplets from Hinata's forehead. The omega winced, as he felt another contraction coming through. After pushing and pushing, a stubborn baby boy came out. 

He had light brown roots, with a peach fade and the most beautiful heterochromatic Hazel, pastel orange eyes. He was a stubborn baby and wouldn't come out after 2 hours of intense pushing. 

"He's stubborn just like her daddies Yuu and Morisuke." 

The boy's eyes shone as they saw their baby boy. They obviously fought for who was going to cut the cord, but Noya won in the end, snipping it off proudly. 

"Yuu bro! Let's goooooo!"

"Ryuuuuuu!"

Tanaka and Noya high-fived each other due to Noya having his first pup. 

"Hikaru my Shining brilliance." 

Hinata smiled softly at his precious little boy, he knew that he would be an energetic one. The nurses took him and Hinata then started to grunt and groan from pain as he had 4 more pups to push out. 

This time, he had a girl with split coloured hair. On one half, she had peach hair with a soft orange ombre. On the other half, she had Ash Grey hair with a soft orange tint. She had the most beautiful Hazel green eyes. Lev cut off her cord, considering that he didn't have the chance to yet. She was the perfect mix of Yaku, Lev, Kita and Hinata. 

"Rei, my darling."

Next, popped out two baby boys right after another. The first one had brown orange-tinted hair, with black roots. Not to mention, he had Akaashi's gorgeous deep blue eyes. The other pup had White hair with golden streaks. His eyes were a beautiful mint. Considering the pups had Akaashi's genes, no wonder they were so beautiful. Not to mention, Bokuto and Terushima weren't too bad looking themselves. 

"Kousuke, my rising sun and Kouichi my happiness." 

Teru and Bokuto cut off the cord for one of them, happily admiring their beautiful genes before handing them off to be washed and cleaned. 

Finally, Hinata had the last pup to pop out. It was the final one before he could finally take a rest. He groaned and pushed. The last pup, had beautiful black curly hair, with the most gorgeous blue orbs that seemed to be dark enough to be black. Not to mention, she had Tobio's scowl and Omi's adorable moles on her forehead. 

"Ren, my water lily."

For sure she would grow up to be a beauty. Sakusa cut the cord, where she was brought away to be cleaned. Finally, Hinata could rest. After an intense session of labour, he passed out from exhaustion. 

He had successfully given birth to 4 boys and 2 girls, on a beautiful autumn day. September 19th. He had delivered his second litter, where they were all happy. 

Hinata rested in the hospital for 2 days before being able to return back home. He had prepared more cribs in the nursery for the pups he was bringing home. Once he came home, he placed them all in their new cribs and called his mom who then brought his pups home. They all started running and climbing the stairs, trying to find their mommy. Once they found Hinata, they noticed pups in cribs. 

The little ones carefully ran up to the cribs to look at the pups. 

"Aboo boo ba?"

Hinata giggled softly as his pups were confused. 

"They're your little brothers and sisters Kaito."

"Bobo?"

"Yes Kaito, your brothers."

Kaito giggled happily as he saw them, as well as Akane, Akira and Aoi. On the other hand, Hoshi was infuriated. He was no longer the youngest child and he didn't know what those aliens were in the crib. He angrily pouted and glared at the babies who were sleeping peacefully in their cribs. 

"Now now Hoshi, you're a big brother now. That means you have to take care of them, okay?"

Hinata cooed and kissed his grumpy Hoshi who happily nodded after getting kisses from his mommy.