Chapter 7-P.O.T.D

Hehe...I am a bit excited that I have wriiten 7 chapter for this story! XD I am so glad that I have people supporting me...  Thank you so much! Click vote and comment to let this story GO ON! =D

Chapter 7

I sat with her in the bathroom, soaking wet together for –I did not even keep track of the time- and she often rubbed her hands to wash something that were not even on her hands. She told me her hands were really red and dirty. She wanted to wash everything away. So, I helped her clean it by sucking that dirty stuff that she thought existed. Eventually, she calmed down and started shivering against me.

“C’mon, you are cold. Let’s get out of here and get dress,” I said to her as softly as possible.

At first she was reluctant, but after a few attempts to persuade her, she finally nodded and let me carries her out of the bathroom, stepping into her bedroom. Water were dripping on her marble floor as she started to walk around to find for her clothes while I just stood at the entrance of the bathroom as I did not want to ruin her floor.

I stood at the door, waiting for her to change into fresh clothes, be by her side till she sleeps, then only I can have my mind at rest. As soon as she walked out of the door to the bathroom, I was taken aback by what she was wearing. She wore a nightgown that can completely reveal everything under that thin, soft, silk gown while I was a stranger to her! Had she ever come to think that I was a man too?

I turned my head to another side so I would not see how the gown sticks to her skin as she climbed into her bed. I swallowed my saliva down my throat as I felt my cheek burned. Was I blushing? I was a much older man than she was, an old man, you could call me that and how can I still reacted with these kind of stuff?

I looked down to my pants. Nothing was bulging out. Good. I did not want her to see that all. But, I could feel my face as red as a ripped tomato. Why the hell was I blushing when she wore that? I have been with every kind of women and I did not even react although they were naked as a Jaybird. But why, around her…, I mused in my head.

“Goodnight, Alexis.” At last, she had got herself into her bed and had covered everything up when I peeked at her from the corner of my eyes. I closed the distance between me and her bed so that I could tuck her in just like a father –I could be her father already, you know- tucking a daughter in a bed.

“Wait, don’t leave me!” She cried desperately, clutching my left arm with a strength I did not existed in her. “Stay, stay with me, please.” She begged, eyes burning with sincerity that made my vision blurred for a moment. The curse, she emitting it to me. I did not want to get caught in her nightmares again so I brought up my guards again to fend her curse away from me.

My mind was interpreting and had a response but my unconscious part got the best of me. I put my right hand that was free from her hold on my hips like I was mad and frowned. “How can I do that when I do not even have any clean clothes?”

Her grip on my arm was released just for a moment before she had the answer to my question. And her answer shot me back to the time when I was born. “Then don’t wear anything.”

“What?” My eyes were so wide I could feel it drop on the ground any seconds now.

“Don’t leave me.” She insisted, holding my gaze with her pleading eyes.

I sighed inwardly. If I did not stay by her side, my mind would not rest at all. “Fine,” I said as she let go of my arm. I walked over to the switch, right beside the entry to her room and I can easily turn off the lights because it was stick to the wall at my height.