18. Taking Up Space

-some scenes may be to graphic for younger readers-

Fred found out their counseling session was shortly before lunch, and dragged Hermione from their bedroom where she had been sulking most of the morning. What Fred did not know was that Hermione was coming up with a list of ways to tease Fred until he touched her.

Fred was always a rule breaker, and Hermione was certain she could get him to break this one.

She weaponized the fact he was a legs man by wearing form fitting shorts to their counseling session, with one of his t-shirts that she had found in her suitcase. She hadn't a clue how it had gotten there, but decided it was hers now.

Fred had only swept his eyes over her outfit, kissed her on the lips and pulled away with a wink before slipping out the front door. Leaving Hermione to stomp her foot annoyed, and follow him.

"Hello you two!" Henry greeted enthusiastically, gesturing to the two fold out chairs in front of him. Fred could have sworn there was usually a love seat couch, but took one of the fold out chairs anyway.

When he caught Henry's eyes slide over Hermione a little too slowly, he picked the chair up and moved it closer to hers before settling into it.

"How was the rest of your evening?" Henry asked, folding his hands on the desk in front of him.

"It was great." Hermione answered, she crossed one leg over the other dangling her foot in front of Fred's shin and jammed her hands between her legs.

"Excellent, good to hear." Henry mused, shuffling through a few papers on his desk. "You two are the first couple for the halfway mark counseling session." Henry glanced up to study the couple for a moment, before pulling out a folder.

"I'd have to say, I am pretty surprised. We were not off to a good start there for a while." Henry flipped through the folder, pulling out a sheet of paper to read over.

"In fact, you two were projected to not even last a week." Henry let a laugh tumble from his lips, but this only confused the couple in front of him.

"What?" Fred finally asked, breaking the silence that had engulfed the room.

"We did an analysis on every couple. With your longstanding desire to be single, and the sheer utter mess that was Ms. Granger's life, we did not predict you two would make it." Henry shrugged.

As if judging someone based off an overview of their life was enough to predict their future together.

"Then, with you mauling an innocent girl-"

"She most certainly was not innocent." Hermione huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Then getting Ron kicked out because of a lovers quarrel-"

"He broke three of Fred's ribs!" Hermione shouted, gesturing to Fred. Fred sat stunned, one because of Hermione's outburst. Secondly, because of the direct nonsense spilling out of Henry's mouth.

"If you would kindly not interrupt me again." Henry said pointedly, setting the piece of paper down. "Your engagement has been by far the most trivial." Henry sighed, adjusting the papers on his desk before continuing.

"The next two weeks are designed to be based off you two simply getting to know one another." Henry supplied, but Fred only laughed.

"So the first two weeks was just for squirts and laughs?" Fred asked, Hermione reached over smacking his arm gently but followed that with a small laugh.

"You will be choosing your own activities, and eating all your meals in your cabin. You will be spending a lot of time together." Henry sighed, as if this wasn't what he wanted to say at all.