Stealing/Commandeering A Ship!

The next morning Captain Jack was trying to pick the lock of his cell with an old bone than he had whittled down with his dagger. He was failing miserably and began to mutter swears to himself.

"C'mon... bloody damn..." he said to himself "son of a-"

"It's pretty hard to sleep when you keep rattling around that bone and talking to yourself!" Aggie told him with her eyes still closed.

"Well in case you didn't notice, missy" Jack snapped "I'm due for an appointment with the hangman's noose in a couple of hours!"

"And in case you didn't notice this is probably the only time I'll ever get to sleep in" Aggie argued "so deal with it!"

Jack glared, took the bone out of the lock and threw it at her.

"OW!" Aggie yelled "That bone just hit my head!"

"Deal with it" Jack said mockingly.

"That's it!" Aggie said "I'm leaving! And to think I was fascinated by you!"

She stomped up the stairs, but when she got to the door it swung open and hit her in the nose.

Will Turner looked behind the door and helped her up.

"Aggie, are you alright?" Will asked "I'm sorry! I had no idea you were there! What are you doing here?"

"Last night when the pirates came, it was too dangerous to walk back to the orphanage!" Aggie explained "So I stayed here with Jack the bone-thrower over there!"

"I thought his name was Sparrow?" Will asked her.

Aggie sighed. Will was a good friend for the most part, but he was also pretty dense in the head too.

Will continued down the steps and stood in frount of Jack's cell.

"You! Sparrow!" Will asked demandingly.

"Or bone-thrower!" Aggie said.

"Or bone-thrower..." Will rolled his eyes.

"Eh?" Jack asked.

"You're familiar with that ship the Black Pearl?" Will asked him.

"I've heard of it" Jack said, inspecting his dirty fingernails.

"Where does it make berth?" Will demanded.

"Where does it make berth?" Jack echoed "have you not heard the stories?"

Will and I stared back blankly.

Jack sighed "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail for the dreaded Isle de Merta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who know where it is."

"The ships real enough therefore it's anchorage must be a real place" said Will "Where is it?"

"Why ask me?" Jack asked.

"You're the pirate" Aggie said, getting tired of the conversation. "And you  kept talking about the Black Pearl!"

"So you two want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?" Jack asked them.

"Eww!" Aggie said.

"Never!" Will told him.

There was a short pause before Will admitted the reason he was there.

"They took Miss Swann" he said.

"What?!" Aggie panicked.

"Oh! So it is that you found a girl!" Jack said to Will "Well, if you're risking to brave all and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone, son. I see no profit in it for me."