A Fierce Battle and The Truth!

Maggie walked deeper into the cave following the light that illuminated off the treasure. She finally made it to the treasure trove in the center of the cave, where Will and Jack were both-surprisingly- still alive. Maggie could only guess that Jack's quick thinking and even quicker mouth had a part in their survival.

Barbossa watched Jack as he picked through the treasure.

"I must admit, Jack, I thought I had ye figured!" Barbossa told him "turns out your a hard man to predict!"

"Me? I'm dishonest!" Jack told him "And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest! Honestly! It's the honest ones you want to watch out for! Because you can never tell when they're going to do something... incredibly... stupid!"

In one swift move Captain Jack, grabbed a sword off a nearby pirate and tossed him into a pool water. He tossed the sword to Will who broke free of his bonds and began to fight the pirates nearest him.

Jack fought skillfully and fiercely against Barbossa, even managing to cut the feather off his Barbossa's over-sized hat.

"Ha!" Jack said.

Maggie took this opportunity to run into the fight and help Jack.

Barbossa and Jack's swords crossed. "You're off the edge of the map, mate!" Barbossa told him "Here there be monsters!"

"Let him go or else!" Maggie said, beating her fists against his leg.

"Or else what?" Barbossa sneered at her. "You're a child!"

"I'm not just any child!" Maggie told him "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow's child!"

A look of pure surprise and recognition came to Jack's face. His mouth gaped open and his eyes widened as he looked at that little orphan girl and saw his baby Maggie again.

"Maggie?" He asked.

"Hi Daddy" Maggie said, smiling at him.

Jack grinned, but it soon turned to a look of horror as Barbossa ran his sword through Maggie's back.

"NO!" Jack yelled, his voice more sad than angry. Jack was ready to run Barbossa through himself, until both men noticed Maggie backing up into a shaft of moonlight.

Maggie stared down at her hands, they had turned fully skeletal in the moonlight, as did the rest of her.

"Wow! I really gotta stay out of the moonlight" Maggie quipped "it's bad for my skin!"

She grinned holding up the medallion she had swiped off Barbossa's belt when he was fighting Jack.

"Who knew a child could be such a good pick-pocket, huh?" She smirked at Barbossa.

Barbossa roared angrily and swiped at Maggie, who ducked out of the way just in time to hear the sword whistle past her ear.

Jack attacked Barbossa swiping at him as they continued to parry around the cave.

Barbossa fell against a rock in a shaft of moonlight. "So what now, Jack Sparrow?" He asked "we be two men locked in an epic battle until judgement day and trumpets sound, hmm?"

"Or you could surrender?" Jack suggested, shrugging.

Maggie giggled as Barbossa got up and continued fighting.

Elizabeth made it back to the cave, but for some reason she was alone? Where was Jack's crew?  She and Will were now working together to fight off the remaining member's of Barbossa's crew. They were doing pretty good too, they blew up them up by putting a bomb in one pirates chest!