Bring Us That Horizon...

After sailing all night from the Isla de Meurta, the Dauntless final made it back to Port Royal. Jack's execution was ready to begin that afternoon. Maggie kept her promise to Jack and never said a word, even though she wished she could tell someone, anyone. She had just found her father again and now she would lose him again forever.

That afternoon Maggie sat in the orphanage again. Norrington asked if she would like to come, but she politely declined. There was no way she was going to witness her own father's death.

"Agatha?" Miss Thiskle said, entering the bedroom. "The Blacksmith Boy told me to give this to you." She handed her a dress box.

"Thanks, Miss Thiskle" Maggie said.

Miss Thiskle rolled her eyes and left the room.

Maggie opened the box slowly and found a note along with the pirate outfit Jack bought her from Tortuga. She unfolded the note and it read:

Maggie,

If you want to save your father, get dressed and meet me at Fort Charles. Be prepared for a fight and bring your mischievous wits.

                            Your friend
     Will Turner. 

P.S. I made you something, I hope you like it. It's wrapped in your clothes.

Maggie unfolded my dress and inside was a brand new sword! And it was her size too! Maggie quickly got changed back into her pirate dress and strapped on her new sword. Then she hopped out the window and climbed the fence, running for Fort Charles.

When Maggie got there she tip-toed behind Norrington, Governor Swann and Elizabeth. She stopped to look when she saw Will approach them.

"Governor Swann, Commodore" he greeted them. "Elizabeth..." He said sincerely "I should have told you everyday from the moment I met you..."

"C'mon Will!" Maggie whispered under her breath "just say it quick! Like ripping off a band-aid!"

"...I love you." Will told Elizabeth.

Well, it's about time! Maggie thought, doing a little happy dance.

Then the beat of the military drums began to quicken and the hangman noose was put around Jack's neck!

Will began to push his way through the crowd. Norrington took notice and began to call for his men, Elizabeth fainted as a distraction for him and Governor Swann.

Maggie ran through the crowd, trying to help Jack and Will.

When she got to the gallows, Will was fighting off the executioner and Jack was standing on Will's sword to keep from getting strangled!

Maggie jumped up and cut the rope on the hangman's noose with her sword. Jack jumped down from the sword and got free of his bonds. Maggie jumped though the trapdoor in the gallows and Jack caught her in his arms.

"Hi, Daddy!" She greeted him as he ran with Will while carrying her.

"I need to have a serious talk with you about following orders when this is all over!" Jack told her.

He tossed a rope to Will as they ran, they used it to trip a some soldiers. They came to the edge of the Fort and ended up be surrounded by Norrington's men.

Jack held Maggie close to him as he and Will stood back to back. Norrington and the Governor came running up to them.

"I thought we might have to endure some type of ill-conceived escape attempt" Norrington told them. "But not from you" he told Will.