The Hunt for Captain Jack!

"Elizabeth!" Aggie cried out as her friend sunk deeper below the surface of the dark blue Caribbean waters. She looked over at the three grown men who where staring over the side of the interceptor's railing.

"Well...?" Aggie asked expectingly.

They all looked at her cluelessly.

"Well, what?" Asked Mullroy.

"Someone help her!" Yelled Aggie.

"Will you be saving her then?" Smith asked the sailors.

"I can't swim!" Murtogg admitted, shrugging.

Mullroy simply shrugged.

"Pride of the kings navy, you are!" Smith sneered, taking off his coat, belt and hat. "Do NOT lose these!"

With that said, Smith jumped onto the railing and did a swan dive into the water.

Aggie ran to the docks with Mullroy and Murtogg following. She stared down at the water looking for them, her heart hammering in her chest. Where was Lizzie?!

"They've been down there too long! I'm going in!" Aggie said, getting ready to dive in too.

Just as Aggie was about to jump, Captain Smith appeared in front of her, carrying Elizabeth by the waist. The guards took her from Smith and laid her on the dock.

"Is she dead?" Aggie panicked.

"She's not breathing!" Murtogg observed.

"Move!" Smith said, unsheathing his dagger.

Aggie's heart stopped, was he going to slit her throat?

Instead Smith slit Elizabeth's corset down the side and immediately she began to breathe again and cough off sea water violently.

Aggie sighed in relief.

"Never would have thought of that?" said Murtogg, surprised.

"Clearly you've never been to Singapore..." Smith quipped.

"Are you alright, Liz?" Aggie asked, hugging her.

"I think so" Elizabeth said, sitting up.

"I thought you were a goner!" Aggie said, breaking the hug. "I swear if-" she stopped when she noticed a golden coin with a skull dangling from Elizabeth's neck. It looked as if it were grinning at her, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Where did you get that?" Smith asked, following Aggie's gaze.

Suddenly Norrington and his men surrounded them, pointing their weapons at Smith.

"On your feet!" Norrington snapped.

Smith looked up at him without any sort of panic as if he'd been in a situation like this before. He slowly got to his feet as Governor Swann wrapped his coat around Elizabeth's shoulders, asking if she was okay.

"Yes" Elizabeth answered, staring at Smith. "Yes, I'm fine."

Governor Swann saw Elizabeth no longer had her corset on and noticed Mullroy holding it. Mullroy's face turned red as he dropped the undergarment and pointed to Smith.

"Shoot him!" Governor Swann demanded.

"Father!" Elizabeth protested "Commodore, do you really intend on killing my rescuer?"

"Yeah, I saw the whole thing, Comma-fore!" Aggie spoke up, still not able to say Norrington's new rank title. "Elizabeth would be dead if it weren't for Captain Smith here! Or Smithy if you like!"