Sword Fighting and Pirate Raids!

"You're the one their hunting" Will realized as he looked Jack up and down. "The pirate" he spat.

"You seem somewhat familiar" said Captain Jack "Have I threatened you before?"

Aggie raised an eyebrow at that.

"I make a point of avoiding familiarites with pirates" Will told Jack.

"Ah, well then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record" Jack nodded "so if you'll both excuse me..."

But Will-being the brave and stupid boy he was-grabbed a sword from one of the walls and pointed it at Jack threateningly.

"Do you think this wise, boy?" Jack asked him "Crossing blades with a pirate?"

"Give that some thought before you answer, William" Aggie reminded her friend.

"Aggie, he threatened Elizabeth" Will reminded her, not taking his eyes off the crafty pirate. 

Jack smirked slyly as he ran his hanger sword along Will's sword. "Only a little..." he replied cheekily.

Will began to attack but Jack blocked it, they began to parry as Aggie stepped back.

"You know what you're doing, I'll give you that" Jack told Will "excellent form, but how's your footwork?" Jack moved a few steps around. "If I step here..." Will followed Jack's movement precisely, Jack attacked and Will blocked it. "Very good" Jack said "and now I step again."

"Ta" Jack said, heading for the front door which he was now free to use.

Will threw his sword into the wooden door latch, just barely missing Jack's nose. It was now impossible for Jack to pull the door latch up and escape. Jack yanked on the sword, jumping in place as he did.

He turned to face Aggie and Will. "That is a wonderful trick" he admitted to Will "except once again you are between me and and my way out and now... You have no weapon!" He grinned.

Quick as a flash Aggie grabbed a red hot iron poker from the fire and threw it to Will. Fiona the donkey whined and started to run the machines again.

Things were heating up, Aggie ran over to sit near one of the machine, cheering for Will and trying not to get beheaded.

"Go Will Go!" She yelled "Kick his pirate booty!"

"Luv" Jack called over to her, blocking Will's attacks "booty means valuable cargo, it has nothing to do with me rear end!"

"Oh, I know" Aggie said "I was just looking for something clever thing to cheer."

Jack huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Aggie, get out of here!" Will yelled, swiping at Jack. "You are much too young to see this!"

"Don't worry, Will!" Aggie said "I've seen bloodshed before!"

The two men froze in their fighting positions and turned to stare at the young girl.

"But you're six!" Will exclaimed.

"Where could you have possibly seen bloodshed?" Asked Jack.

"Doctors office" Aggie shrugged "Some guy sat next to me with a really nasty gash on his leg!"

Will raised his eyebrows and Jack furrowed his, then they shrugged and continued to fight. They jumped onto the machine Aggie sat beside.

Jack stared around at all the finely crafted swords. "Who makes all these?" He questioned.

"I do!" Will said proudly "and I practice with them..." he ducked as Jack threw a broad ax at him. "...three hours a day!"

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate!" Jack said.