A Stranger Sails into Port Royal

💀6 year old Aggie in picture💀

Time passed and Aggie grew from a mischievous little toddler to a troublesome six year old girl. Even though she was raised in the Port Royal orphanage under the glaring eyes of Miss Thiskle, the orphanage's strict director, she still managed to cause trouble. At one point Aggie snuck into Miss Thiskle's private supply closet and ate most of her chocolate bon-bon's. She thought she would be forgiven if she left a single bon-bon for the furious woman. Another time a young orphan girl named Jessica had pushed Aggie into the mud and told her she will never get adopted. Aggie retaliated by writing the word JERK on Jessica's forehead in black ink while she slept and it took a good week and a half to get all the ink off Jessica's face.

No doubt about it, little Aggie was a rebel and she loved it. Another thing about Aggie is that she always acted up when it came to getting adopted. It was very rare that a new couple wanted to adopt in Port Royal, but when it did happen Aggie would make sure she was the least desirable child. As soon as she saw a couple pass through the gate she would roll in the nearest mud puddle or make up a horrendous lie about herself.

At one point a young couple was taking an interest in her, they even told her she was a very cute little girl. Aggie nodded and replied with "I have a rash on my belly." The couple quickly moved on and decided to adopt a young boy named Daniel instead.

The reason Aggie didn't want to be adopted was because she believed she had parents out there looking for her. And no matter how many times Miss Thiskle harshly reminded her that her parent's could very well be dead, Aggie never gave up hope. Someone out there was looking for her, she felt it in her bones.

One day after climbing the fence of the orphanage, Aggie ran to the governor's mansion and knocked on the door, since she was much too short to use the door knocker.

The doorman answered the door and stared down at Aggie.

"How are ya, Jeeves?" Aggie greeted him, walking in.

"The name is Jameston, Miss Agatha" the doorman said in a posh English accent.

"And my name is Aggie, Jeeves" she corrected mockingly "Is Liz here?"

"Miss Swann is in her bedroom, shall I announce that you have arrived?" Jameston asked.

"Don't trouble yourself" I said "I know which room is hers!"

Aggie bounded up the stairs and ran down the hallway to Elizabeth Swann's room, running smack into Governor Swann as she did.

"Ello, Governor!" She said.

"Agatha" the Governor nodded "I thought I told you could only to come to us if there was an emergency?"

"How do you this isn't an emergency?" asked Aggie.

"Because it never is" the Governor said.

Aggie smirked "You know me so well!"

"I'm afraid this will have to be a short visit" the Governor stated "Elizabeth and I are getting ready to go to the captain Norrington's promotion ceremony."

"Oh yes! Tell Jamesy congrats on becoming a Comma-nana-dore...?" Aggie said unable to pronounce Norrington's new navy title.

Governor Swann forced the tiniest of smiles and continued down the hallway. The Govenor never approved of Aggie visiting Elizabeth, but the two had formed a close bond over the years, in a way they were like the sister the other never had. Governor Swann would much prefer Elizabeth to be socialising with elite girls of her own age, but then again the Governor always preferred something else for his daughter.