Captain Jack's Greatest Treasure

Captain Jack Sparrow took the helm of The Black Pearl, his crew was headed for the treasure of the Isla De Muerta. Most people think Jack Sparrow only cares for his ship and rum, but that's only people that don't know him.

Jack heard giggling coming from behind the mast, he smirked and crept toward the mast. He walked around to the other side of the mast and found his baby girl staring up at him.

 He walked around to the other side of the mast and found his baby girl staring up at him

"Maggie, aren't you suppose to be napping in your crib?" Jack asked.

Little Maggie Sparrow grinned and shook her head no.

"Are you sure?" He asked "Because I am sure that I put you in your crib and told you to go to sleep no less than ten minutes ago? Do you remember that?"

Maggie shook her head no.

"Are you lying?" He asked.

Maggie nodded.

"So you're lying to your Daddy?" He asked.

She shook her head no.

"Maggie" Jack said playfully stern "Are you lying to Daddy or not?"

Maggie shrugged.

"I think you are just being a bad little girl" Jack smirked.

"Pirate!" Maggie giggled.

Jack grinned and picked her up. Maggie immediately began to play run her little fingers on Jack's moustache.

"Cata-liller!" She giggled.

"Maggie, that's Daddy moustache" Jack explained "not a caterpillar!"

"Catty-iller!" Maggie argued.

"Moustache!" Jack insisted.

"Natter-liller!" Maggie furrowed her tiny eyebrows.

"Moustache!" Jack growled playfully.

"Kitty-niller!" Maggie growled.

Jack sighed "I'm not going to win this one am I?"

"Nuh-uh" Maggie shook her head.

"Go bother the crew!" Jack told her, putting her down.

Maggie toddled down to the main deck to go reek havoc on the crew.

A very little known fact about Captain Jack Sparrow was that his greatest treasure was his little girl. Young Maggie was Jack's life and his reason to keep going, he didn't know what he would do without her.

                        ☠💀☠

That night there was a mutiny against Jack. His first mate Barbossa took the black pearl for himself along with the muntinous rats Jack once called his crew. Maggie was still asleep in her crib in Jack's quarters, which was fine with Jack, he didn't want his daughter to see this.