"It wasn't baseball. Umm..", Louis hesitated while I looked at his bloody knuckles.

"Then what was it? Basketball? Coz you won't get bloody knuckles in either", I interrogated.

"It's ... Umm. It's actually", Liam cleared his throat still hesitating.

"A street fight", Louis spilled while Liam cursed.

"A what? Street fight? What the hell?", I grit my teeth as I was beyond surprised.

"Yes. He goes by the name, Hazel Beast. He was unbeatable and terrific in the ring but the last two times wasn't just in his favour", Liam explained while I was pissed off.

"And you two don't care about his well-being and just let him drink out of his a** just because he lost a match? I didn't expect this from you", I screamed in disappointment.

"We tried but he had already drank many before we even came to the bar looking for him", Louis reasoned while I just ignored them, inspecting the amount of damage.

🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒

The next day:

"Are you ready? We got to leave", I questioned to Zayn who was avoiding me like a plague since almost a week. He still ignored me packing the lunch boxes for his sisters and placing them in their bags.

"Safaa! Waliyah! Are you ready? We gotta leave now", he hollered, ignoring me totally.

"We're ready bhai, Harry", the two girls smiled at me, making their way to the living room.

"C'mon we need to go. I'll to be on time to work too. C'mon my babies", he said trying to hold their hands while they looked at me expectantly, making me feel bad.

"I'll drop them off at school", I said to him but I got ignored again.

"Wali! Saf! What did I tell you?", he sighed getting on his knees to their level. "We shouldn't let temporary luxuries change our reality. Yeah? So, C'mon we're gonna walk as usual and we need to start now", he said placing a kiss on their foreheads whilst their face looked sadder than ever.

I went near them and didn't miss the way he moved away from me. "I'm sorry, guys. I can't do anything about this", I said while their face still had sadness. "How about this? I'll pick you up from school and we'll go to Gem's diner for that special burger?", I proposed when their eyes lit up with happiness. I felt satisfied but I knew I'm gonna miss them once their brother takes them away.

"Bhai? You should come with us too", Wali said excitedly, looking at him with expectation as I looked at him too. He didn't move his eyes towards rather ignored the topic as a whole.

"We're getting late.  C'mon, you two", he held their hands tightly in his making his way out while I bid goodbye to the little angels.

I arrived at the office just on time to see the new employee gossiping with her own newly created group. Whatever I said to Zayn wasn't real. I just said something out of anger that I didn't know how to take back. I didn't actually pick her to be Z's team lead. I don't know what even happened to me at that time and I still regret everything I did and said that day.

I entered my cabin to see the design sheets laid on my table as usual. I know Zayn leaves them here before I come so that he couldn't talk to me. I was so frustrated that I had to talk to him, no matter what.

"Send a word to Mr. Malik that I would to discuss about the designs immediately", I instructed my assistant who replied in affirmative before I hung up.

A knock on my door ten minutes later, made me smirk. I made him come to me.

"Come in", I excused.

"Sir, Mr. Malik informed that you wanted to discuss the designs with me?", Ms. Hadid entered, making me grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Where's he?", I questioned trying to hide my anger.

"He said he was busy and since I was the lead, I should have a discussion with you", she said with a smile, which irritated me to no end.

"Get out", I exclaimed calmly though I was boiling up with anger.

"But Sir, the des-", she said making me scream at her.

"Did I send a word for you? Are you Mr. Malik?", I demanded making her shiver with fear. "No? Then get the fuxk out", I yelled, chasing her out of the cabin.

I loosened my tie, leaning myself on the chair, looking up at the ceiling, just wondering how messed up my life was.

I tore the sheets which were neatly placed on my desk, before ordering my assistant to send them back. I know he worked hard for these but I'm just not fine with the way he was annoying me.

"You just get petty when something is not going your way", I thought to myself before I let out a loud sigh.

I picked up my phone and dialled before I heard a voice on the other side, which actually calmed me a bit.

"I knew you'd need me some day but never thought it'd be this soon".

________________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.