[ f i f t e e n ]

f i f t e e n
t h e k n i g h t

ONE OF THE IMAGES IN KIRA'S SCREEN WAS FAILING

ONE OF THE IMAGES IN KIRA'S SCREEN WAS FAILING. Liam noticed, and he pointed at it with his index finger.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" He asked right before the camera turned off.

"No, no, it's not," said Stiles.

Isaac and Amelia looked at each other before the girl grabbed her equipment.

"Where's that?" Kira questioned.

"The roof," Amelia said and Stiles frowned.

"You know, that might not be a malfunction." The girl nodded.

"That's why I'm bringing this." She showed her boyfriend her bow and arrows. "We'll be right back."

"I'm coming with you," said Liam and Kira joined, making Stiles scoff.

"Wait! The four of you?"

Amelia turned around. "Uhm... yeah. Don't leave Dahlia alone! She's worth five million."

Stiles opened his eyes as the four left the room, making him shake his head.

"Guess you're stuck with me," mumbled Dahlia as she closed her eyes.

• • •

The four arrived at the roof, looking around to see if they see anyone.

But after two seconds, the electric station of the hospital exploded, waking the four cover their eyes quickly.

That brought a lot of bad memories.

"Looks like someone did something to it," mentioned Liam and Amelia nodded.

Kira slowly turned around before taking out her sword, making Amelia turn around too.

A Berserker.

"I think somebody did..."

Amelia starred shooting arrows at it, but Isaac stopped her.

"Find Stiles!" He yelled at her. "Go!"

Amelia looked at him confused before running out of the roof.

The girl stepped on the corridor and walked downstairs quickly, trying to think straight.

She looked at the watch on her wrist, noticing that they had at least seventeen minutes left until it's too late to return Scott.

She shouldn't have left Kira, Liam and Isaac with the berserker, but Stiles was the one with Scott, and he wasn't armed, or ready for a Kate Argent attack.

Because if Berserkers are here, Kate Argent definitely paid them a little visit.

She entered the morgue quickly, finding Stiles there with the phone next to his ear.