[ s e v e n ]

s e v e n
r e a s o n

AMELIA STOOD UP ON THE DOOR OF DEREK'S APARTMENT, LOOKING AT BRAEDEN TURN AROUND

"Sealgair," she called her.

"Uhm... unknown last name," Amelia replied back, being thrown off by her presence in the apartment. "Weren't you in Mexico?"

"Weren't you dead a few months ago?"

She meant the sacrifice. The supposed sacrifice. That moment when everyone thought she was dead.

Good memories.

"What are you doing here, Amy?"

Amelia stood inside the apartment, looking at Braeden before looking at Derek again.

"I was on my way to the hospital to check on Lizzie's new boyfriend when I decided to make a stop." Amelia raised her index finger and pointed at Braeden. "Do I want to know?"

"She's helping me, that's all you need to know," was the thing Derek said as Braeden walked to the door of the loft.

Amelia turned around. "Always a pleasure... never expected though."

Braeden gave her a nod before stepping outside, leaving Amelia and Derek alone.

"So, I wanted to talk to you," Amelia started. "But first... Braeden?"

"I'm paying her." Amelia raised her eyebrows, making Derek throw a pen at her. "Shut up!"

Amelia chuckled. "Well... she's gotta eat." The girl gave him a tiny smile before approaching him. "I actually wanted to ask you for advice."

Derek was thrown off. "The Amelia Sealgair wants to ask me for advice?" Amelia smiled a bit. "What is it?"

"To ask for the advice, I will tell you something I've been keeping to myself for a long time, few weeks more like it." Derek frowned. "Something you can't tell Scott. Or Peter, as a matter of fact. You guys are too close for me to try something. So..."

Derek stared at the girl. "What is it?"

"Back when the whole Nogitsune thing was going on... Stiles got admitted at Eichen House." Derek nodded. "There... he did something... something that hurt me, a lot... something that broke my heart..."

Derek stepped forward. "What did he do?"

Amelia was shaking a bit. Why was it so hard to say out loud? Why was so hard to tell Derek?

She breathed in deeply. "He slept with Malia..." she whispered, and Derek raised his eyebrows as he slowly uncrossed his arms. "And uhm... we've decided to move past that but uhm... how do I move past it, Derek? Huh?" He stared at her. "How do I forgive him?"

Derek leaned against the table, looking at him. "Have you asked him?"

"Asked him what?" She whispered.