[ t e n ]

t e n
d e a d  p o o l

"IT'S A DEADPOOL," told Scott to the sheriff as he placed the printed list on the table

"IT'S A DEADPOOL," told Scott to the sheriff as he placed the printed list on the table. "This is part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

"Who found this list?" Asked the Sheriff.

"Lydia," replied Amelia.

The sheriff raised his eyebrows. "How?"

"She wrote it," answered Stiles, making everyone look at him. "Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it."

The sheriff nodded. "Banshee?"

"Banshee," told Amelia.

"Beautiful," whispered the sheriff. "Alright, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that," interrupted quickly Stiles. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean, like a... Like a key word?" Questioned the sheriff and Amelia nodded.

"It's actually a name," clarified Amelia.

"Allison," said Scott, making the sheriff look at him.

They remained in silence for a bit. Amelia caressing the bow in her hands as they looked at Scott, hearing how his heartbeat wasn't steady anymore.

It still hurt.

"Her name broke a third of the list," explained Stiles softly.

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys," added Scott, looking up towards the sheriff.

The sheriff nodded. "Which will give us the rest of the names." Amelia smiled a bit. "Okay. How do we get the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code," answered Amelia. "Lydia. She's been out at the lake house all weekend with the girls trying to find the other two key words."

The sheriff looked at the pictures of the two victims that had been attacked by the people following the dead pool.

Two werewolves.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie," mentioned the sheriff and they nodded. "And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"

"I don't know," replied Scott. "But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."

"Here being Beacon Hills?" Asked Stiles's dad. "Or Beacon County?" Amelia exhaled. "The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000."

"And dropping," commented Stiles, making Amelia look towards him, seriously.

The sheriff gave him the same look before looking at the other two. "But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000." He sighed before sitting on the chair. "Look, how many werewolves, Sealgairs, banshees, kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about?" Amelia had no clue how to answer that. "And what happens if the next cipher key uncovers not 15 names but 100?"