[ s i x ]

s i x
l i a m

"OF COURSE YOU'RE STILL THE TEAM CAPTAIN," assured Stiles to his best friend as them and Amelia walked towards the lacrosse field

"You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" Amelia asked the Alpha as she looked up from her History book.

"Yeah," replied Scott, "but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today."

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway," reminded them Stiles before he looked towards Amelia. "Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Ah, I texted him but he didn't get back to me," informed them the girl, making Stiles turn around abruptly.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"You think I should have called?" She joked, making Stiles look at her with a serious expression. "I didn't have the money to call France. Should I try email, maybe?"

Stiles scoffed. "Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House."

Amelia placed her hand on his arm as Scott asked. "Another notice?"

"Yeah, this one said 'Final'," he informed before sighing. "Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got, like, a hundred-and-seventeen million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them."

But Scott and Amelia had their eyes focused on the field.

"It is now," said Amelia mockingly, making Stiles turn around.

The goalie, who Amelia could recognize as a freshman, was catching every ball that came towards him. All of them. At a speed that made Amelia impressed.

It was like watching The Flash in x2 speed. It was amazing.

"Who the hell is that?" Questioned Stiles, in shock, as Amelia raised her eyebrows.

The guy took off his helmet and Amelia felt how her sister grabbed her by the arm, making her look at her.

"That's Liam." Amelia opened her mouth before looking at the guy again.

"Oh my God! No way!" Lizzie nodded excitedly. "No way!"

"Yes way!" Yelled Lizzie and they both started jumping and screaming excitedly, making Stiles and Scott look at them.

"Who?" Asked Scott, making both Amelia and Lizzie look at the two.

"Uhm... no one," lied Amelia, making Stiles raise his eyebrows. "He's just... no one." Amelia grabbed her sister by the arm and started pulling her away a few steps. "You didn't tell me he was hot!"

"I did tell you," Lizzie defended in a whisper so Stiles and Scott wouldn't listen. "I told you a thousand times he was hot."

Liam was the new freshman that had arrived at school, and Lizzie had already caught her eyes on him. He was in her biology class, and he sat next to her the first day of the semester.