[ t w e l v e ]

t w e l v e
t e s t s

"AFTER ENTERING THE IP ADDRESS, YOU WILL BE CONNECTED THROUGH A DARNET PORTAL TO AN UNTRACEABLE BANK

"AFTER ENTERING THE IP ADDRESS, YOU WILL BE CONNECTED THROUGH A DARNET PORTAL TO AN UNTRACEABLE BANK. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment."

Stiles stopped pressed the stop button on the radio as Isaac, Scott and Amelia kept staring at it.

She didn't understood a word she just listened. She only knew that this guy was very careful about his money, if he was so secure about these IP addresses he kept talking about.

"You ever made a wire transfer?" Stiles asked the other three.

"Never had enough money," whispered Scott.

Stiles looked towards Isaac and then Amelia, both shaking their heads.

"So you didn't understand a word of that either?"

Amelia talked. "I don't understand any of this," was the thing she said before grabbing her bag, taking out the paper with the dead pool on it. "Why would someone use all this money just to kill us?"

"Someone wants you dead," Stiles whispered. "Badly."

Amelia looked at the list again, caressing her name with her index finger.

AMELIA SEALGAIR 23

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" Isaac asked Scott when he started packing all the money back on the bag.

"It's late," replied Scott. "We've got the PSATs in the morning."

"No, I meant the money," clarified Isaac. "Five hundred thousand dollars. You know how much money that is?"

Scott stared at Isaac for a few seconds before looking at Stiles. "It's five hundred thousand—"

"It's half a million dollars," interrupted him Stiles. "Scott, what are you going to do, just slide it under your mattress?"

"We have to talk to Derek," intervened Amelia. "It's Derek's money."

"You mean his and Peter's," mentioned Stiles and Amelia scoffed.

"What does that mean?" She asked her boyfriend.

"It means maybe we should proceed with caution," tried to clarify Stiles.

Amelia raise an eyebrow. "You don't think we should tell Derek?"

"No," replied simply Stiles before he stood up, making Isaac, Scott and Amelia look at him. "No," Stiles sighed as he turned around. "No, of course we have to tell him. I'm just... I'm just saying, some of that money's Peter's, right?"