"Show me your leg again." The doctor pointed and Taehyung followed what he asked.

"Thankfully, your shin is saved." The doctor chuckled and Taehyung felt relieved about that. He was given some painkillers and some ointments for his leg.

The visit to the doctor cost him much but he had no choice, so he gulped down the big chunk of the money. Feeling all gloomy, he walked back, putting his weight more on the other leg.

Thankfully, this time the door opened but his jaw almost dropped when he saw his auntie in a bridal dress standing near the staircase while his supposed-to-be uncle opened the door for him, dressed in formal clothes.

"Welcome home. " Taehyung was wise enough to see what happened but he didn't want this to happen for some reason.

"Auntie. Did you.." He trailed off a bit when he noticed the happy mood of the lady.

"Yes, we got married today Taehyung. Sorry, we just invited a few friends." His aunt said, as his new uncle went to her, sneaking his hand on her waist.

He sighed and smiled. "Congratulations. I wish you a happy life ahead." He genuinely wished her and she nodded.

"Oh just wait a bit." She squeaked and quickly disappeared into the living room.

"What happened to your hand?" Taehyung sighed again, hiding his hand behind his back.

"Nothing. Just a little accident."

"Doesn't look like a little one."

"Don't worry, just enjoy your special day." As ever, Taehyung didn't feel like talking to the other.

"Well, let me see. You may need some help... hm?" Taehyung stepped back, slightly stumbling on the hasty step when the other stepped forward.

"Please Sir, keep a distance. And I'm totally fine by myself."

"You're so stubborn, kid."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but stopped his tongue when his auntie was back with a packet of food. He was surprised because it was a rare sight.

"That's for you. We have some left over from the after-party. Have some." She said and was about to hand the packet but the other man took that instead.

"Oh, your dear kid has a broken wrist. I'll help him." He said with a smile and she nodded.

"No, it's fine. I can take-"

"Don't Taehyung, let him help you. Be thankful for someone caring like him." With that, she left them.

"Shall we?" Taehyung bit his inner lip when his uncle smirked and walked forth, ascending the stairs.

"You keep it very clean." He commented and Taehyung felt very irritated as he could feel the stare of the other on his face. Turning back, he snatched the packet and grabbed the doorknob with the same hand.

"Thank you, uncle. Now can you please let me rest?" He forced a smile making the older chuckle.

"Sure kid, sure. After all, we are going to live together from now on. We will have some quality time." He said, with the same irritating smirk, and left.

Locking the door, Taehyung limped to the mattress and sat carefully. A smile spread on his lips after a pang in his injuries, thinking that he did a good thing today, saving someone from being the one to have this much pain or even worse.