"You should've tried to find a demon slayer if you wanted to take on the Seven Deadly Sins, boy."

"Actually, my mate is a demon slayer. We're trying to find a loophole."

"To what?"

"Well if she is able to kill all of the Seven Deadly Sins, she dies. So I'm helping to make sure that doesn't happen."

"And why?"

"Because she's my mate and I care about her?"

"Very well. I'll assist in this...loophole. I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to defeat him."

"Don't worry Mister Guardian Dragon, sir. I believe in you. Besides, we've weakened him considerably."

The dragon nodded before taking off again, shaking the ground and knocking another group of buildings down. Once he was at the desired height, he opened his mouth, a laser attack gathering inside. Sting cupped Emi's head to block her ears from the loud sound that he knew was coming.

"Ears!" Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy shouted.

Everyone put their hands over their ears like they were directed. They all saw the dragon release a white laser attack, striking Wrath where he stood. Everyone closed their eyes from the blinding light. When they opened their eyes, they saw the dragon landing back on the ground. Sting hopped off before helping Emi down, and they both walked over to where Wrath was standing to see that he was struggling on his hands and knees. They turned to the dragon and thanked him, waving him off and he flew into the sky and disappeared.

Emi walked over to the bent over Sin and cleared her throat.

"You bitch," he snarled. "Don't you dare think you're--"

"You're not in a very good position to talk," Sting sassed.

Emi told Sting to get back, and it was when she started glowing blue that he actually did, opting to not get in the way of whatever she was going to do next. He stood off to the side, catching his breath and trying to restore the energy he lost from all the magic energy he used. Emi instructed him to go back over to the rest of the group as they stood at a distance and, after bickering, he reluctantly did so.

"You wanna know something, Wrath?"

"What?" He bit.

Her hands started glowing blue, and flames shot up into the sky.

"Woah," Lucy breathed. "What is that?"

Everyone looked up to the sky to see that the flames burned in the sky in the shape of a bird with its wings flared. Emi narrowed her eyes and slammed her palms onto the ground, causing the creature of blue flames to swoop down and engulf the Sin.

"Phoenix!"

Everything went quiet, and Fairy Tail and Sabertooth looked on to see what had happened. Emi slowly walked so she was standing right in front of the dust pile and bent down to pick some of it up. She smiled softly and looked up to the sky before closing her eyes.

"Seven."

Sting made his way back over to her and chuckled and grabbed both her shoulders, turning her around to face him. He leaned down slightly to press their foreheads together and sighed.

"So...it's over?" Sting tested.

"I think so," was her quiet reply.

"You're not gonna die now, right?"

"The loophole seemed to work. Wrath was already dying before I hit him. I just disposed of his body basically."

"Lady Emiko, Sting!"

They turned to see Lector flying at them at top speed. He slammed into Emi and hugged her tight.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Hey! What about me? Aren't you glad I'm okay too?"

"Of course I am, but Lady Emiko was the one who almost died, yes."

"What are you talking about? I almost died too!"

"Lector, you shouldn't have come over here without our okay," Emi scolded.

"Why not, Lady Emiko? It's safe now!"

"How do you know that? What if Wrath's ghost was still here and he went to harm you?"

"There's a ghost here?!"

"Way to go, Em. He's not gonna sleep tonight now."

She giggled and hugged the exceed tightly. Sting laughed and joined in, his long arms wrapping around Emi and Lector. Everyone else had slowly drifted over to the three and stood around them.

"It's all over now, right?" Lucy urged.

Everyone breathed out when they saw Emi nod. She broke apart from the hug and hopped over to the dust pile again and stomped her foot down on top of it.

"We don't have anything else to worry about now."

"No ghosts?" Lector hopefully asked.

"No ghosts," Emi assured.

Sting felt a cold sensation on his right hand and he jumped back, letting out a yelp.

"Okay, maybe there's one ghost. But she's harmless. I promise."