Again

ROSMARY AND THYME - Novigrad

"Calm down Geralt. Just breath.." Jaskier suggested.
"How can I be calm when my wife didn't remember me!" Geralt almost yelled at him. His anger wanted to explode from his body. They were all sitting around the big table in the main hall in the Tavern.
"Geralt relax. Your anger won't help anybody. Triss will return soon. We will know what happened to her." Eskel told him calmly.
"I really wonder what happened." Jaskier said thoughtfully.
"We all are curious Jaskier, but the best thing now is to wait." Vesemir admitted.
Suddenly Triss entered into the room and she went towards them.
When she was close enough to the table they all stood up at the same time.
Triss looked at them confused.
"So?" Geralt was impatient. Triss sat down to the table and they all sat down to the table at the same time.
"Have you been practicing this or something?" Triss raised her eyebrow. "Never mind.." she sighed. "I don't know how to say it.." Geralt interrupted her.
"Please to the point Triss." Geralt was trying to be polite. Triss saw his sad eyes.
"Okay.. I've seen this spell before. It's a curse and very strong one, but I don't how it happened or who did it.. We need to find out." Triss explained. They all were speechless. Geralt lowered his head, he knew the worst words are coming.
"I.. she.." Triss was searching for the right words. "She doesn't remember anyone.. just me. She has literally an amnesia.." Triss said sadly. Geralt immediately looked away. These words were hurting him like a hell. Triss noticed it, she was sorry for him.
"I would like to ask all of you to start looking for the proofs and suspected persons. Especially witchers, you're the best trackers here, I suggest you to start with the Tavern first. If you'd find out something, please immediately inform me." Triss looked at them. They all nodded. Then she looked at Geralt.
"Geralt I need to speak with you, alone." she was trying to smile. They all stood up, Geralt without a words came to Triss. The others started leaving from the main hall.

"I think you should rather sit down." Triss told him honestly.
"No, it's fine." Geralt was trying to act strong, but the truth was that he was totally broken. Triss sighed.
"I think someone knew what was doing. This wasn't a coincidence.." Geralt interrupted her.
"Why she remembers only you?" he asked her sadly. Triss sighed again.
"This curse is a dark magic and very unique one, which means this is really bad, but it's not unfixable. Someone who did it have to know about your relationship with Yen, because it seems he wanted to hurt you so much. He had to know when you two met because Geralt.. she.. she is the same person who you met in the Rinde for the first time.. so she doesn't remember.." Geralt cut her.
"Doesn't remember me, witchers, Ciri, even Jahve.. She doesn't remember anything. I am a stranger for her.. I get it." Geralt looked at her painfully. "Fuck." he turned to the table and squeezed it properly.
Triss came to him and put her hand on his shoulder.
"She will be back. We can fix this." Triss wanted to help. Geralt suddenly turned to her.
"Can you swear to me her memories will return back?" he said with pain in his voice.
"I... No, I can't.." she lowered her eyes.
"I thought so.." he was fighting with his tears.
"Geralt, we have to start searching for what happened, then we can solve it." she wanted to calm him down.
"What should I say to Ciri or Jahve? Ha? What should I tell to Jahve when he will start asking where is his mother for fuck sake?!" he started to be irritated. "What should I do without her?!" Geralt hit the table with his fist.
"Look, I know you're very hurt, I'm hurt too. I wished this never happened, but your behavior now won't solve anything. So, come back to mind and start thinking rationally!" Triss told him strictly.
Geralt smirked.
"What should I do then?" he calmed down a bit and frowned.
"I think you should firstly talk to her and gain her trust. Maybe it would be good if you would become her friend." Triss suggested.
"A friend? Are you kidding right?" he crossed his arms.
"No, I'm not. You have to do it slowly. You can't do a pressure on her and we need her to trust us." she explained.
"How should I do it? You knew how stubborn she was before." Geralt frowned.
"For fuck sake Geralt. I don't know.. start a conversation with her, ask her out or buy her a flowers. Make her happy. You have to pretend that you've never seen her in your life. Just create some relationship with her until I won't find out how to end the curse. It's important. Okay?" Triss was losing her patience. Geralt was surprised and confused at the same time.
"So I basically need to start everything again.." he said thoughtfully.
"Yeah, kind of. But you already know how she reacts in certain situations, you can avoid many argues with her." Triss was trying to smile.
"Thanks, this so helpful.." he said sarcastically.
"You're so ungrateful Geralt. You're not alone in this, I will help you then shut up." she was strict.
"I know and I am grateful to have you.. but I was in situation like this almost ten years ago.. I don't know if I can do it anymore. I don't know if I can earn her heart again.." he lowered his head.
"Look, you married Yennefer of Vengerberg, you made it further than any other man did with her. You know her Geralt, this is not a stranger to you. Just behave like yourself and she will fall in love with you again. By the way it would be easier for us if she really does. But what I wanna say that I will arrange you two meet. So, you don't have to worry about it, you will talk to her, but not in the way like you want, not yet." Triss smiled at him.
Geralt nodded. He was upset but he also started to have a small hope.