Part 2: First Touch

Start from the beginning

The classes started and everyone focused on teachers. Every time teacher ask anything only two hands got up 

'Jane's and Parker's '.

 Parker keep throwing invisible daggers' from his eyes at her where as Jane glare at him and scoff.

It was lunch time and Jane was coming back from canteen with Anne, suddenly she spot Denial and Vance outside cringing and laughing looking in the classroom.

Jane: "What's so fun?" they got startled by Jane and point inside.

As she follow their figures her jaw dropped. There was a hug ass crowd of girls around her seat and spot Parker sitting on her table and flirting with them. She storm inside and push him off the table.

Parker: "YAH! what's your problem?!"

He standing up rubbing his butts. A girl shout at her.

Girl: "hey! why did you hurt our Parker?!"

Jane: "I asked you to get the phone numbers, not to flirt with girl students.... and you" turning furious gaze to that girl "you don't seems to be from our class...why are you here?".

Girl: "I-I heard famous Parker Bicketts is noting down girls number so I m here to give mine also."

Jane laugh with deep voice in disbelief.

Jane: "Dumb! he is collecting numbers of THIS section students for class group so take your horny ass out.... and you rest.. from this section write down your number on this page and give it to me in 10 mins.!! QUICK!!"

Everyone flinch and ran to desk to note down their numbers one by one while the rest leave gossiping about her.

Jane: "Yah YAH!! Say it here infront if you have courage! Beaming around like mosquitoes..."

The girls ran out to skip from this scary girl. Meanwhile Parker keep staring at her that how bold and hot tempered she is.

Jane: "What! go back to your seat useless brat!"

Parker: "I literally hate you." he groan and went to his seat.

Jane: "Don't worry feeling are mutual." they scoff at each other and get back to their business.

6 month passed and things got worst between two high schoolers. 

They fight in corridors, compete in class and score the highest. Some times topper is Parker, sometimes its Jane, the loser have to pay for 2 days of winners meal.

Whenever their eyes meet there is fire, hate and annoyance.

Anne and Denial keep them away as sometimes they even fight physically. 

Whenever that happens the class room is mess. They throw furnitures and other things present around them. That's why they had become a casual visitors in principal's office.

Sometimes they had open fights in ring as one is karate black belt and another is boxing champion and the winner became boss for one day. Surprising its mostly Jane to defeat Parker.

Jane became the only person who can compete, talk back, fight and annoy him to death in this school.

The whole school was aware of their hate for each other and dare not to get in between. Both parties were scary and don't give a fuck if people ship them, except punching on their face.

----------------------

Jane and Parker: "Its your fault b*tch!!"

They shout at each other after returning from principal office.