I pulled out the moving whiteboard I got from the warehouse a few days ago.

'I have to be 100% sure that Tsumugi Shirogane is the mastermind, Shuichi might be lying. we did just meet after all' I thought to myself.

"Okay, let's get started!" I said proudly.

I had pictures of all of my classmates and fellow participants in this death game.

I started to write on the board,

Kaede=Culprit. Rantaro=Victim.

Gonta&Kaito= Stupid.

Tenko&Himiko = Boring (+Obviously like eachother -.-)

Maki=Liar

Korekiyo,Ryoma&Angie= Strange

Kirumi=My helpful mom >:)

Shuichi....

'What do I think about Shuichi?'

'Why did I hesitate?'

'Shuichi is fun to be around, but what if he is the mastermind?'

'He does seem to know more than he is telling me'

I step back from the board looking at everything I wrote. But my eyes always went back to Shuichi's picture. Looking at him makes me feel warm inside 'what is this feeling?'

I look at Shuichi's picture intensely, I can't trust him. He is doing something to me, and it's scary. But... 'why do I like the feeling?'.

I felt my face flush, I tried to stop it. NO I won't feel this way I'm going to push these strange feelings away. 'I'm in a killing game I don't have time to worry about stupid feelings like this'

I slapped myself, I did it over and over until I had calmed down. my left eye started to hurt. I rushed to the bathroom.

"UGH!" Why did I do that, I moved my contact so I have to take it out. It enflamed my eye and it hurts. This is such a hassle.

I took the contact out, blinked a few times then looked in the mirror. I look gross and stupid. 'why can't my eyes be the same color'

I was looking in the mirror the yellow and purple eyes staring at me. I felt annoyed at myself for being this way.

Then, suddenly I heard the annoying announcement.

"It is now 10pm so go to sleep and get killing!"

I looked at the monitor annoyed, then I started heading to bed after pushing the whiteboard to the other side of the room. before collapsing onto my bed, not bothering to change my clothes. My thoughts drifted from Shuichi to the killing game to the mastermind. 'Who could it be? Is it really Tsumugi? Is Shuichi lying to me?' those were the last things I thought before I lost consciousness.

I looked around I was in complete darkness, there didn't seem to be any light. I was scared but tried my best to hide it, even though, I know it is useless. I am useless.