"I don't wanna talk about it Yamaguchi," I say. "Just go to Azalea's house, I'll see you when everyone comes to the cafe. Pretend that we didn't even see each other today."

"I can't just do that," he says. "You need to talk to Tsuki, he won't be mad, he'll understand why you kept it from him. He'll listen, he'll work things out."

"I don't want to," I say. "Go home."

"Y/n, what are you going to do?" he asks. "Please just call him, talk to him."

"No," I say. "I don't want to talk to him right now, I can't."

"Are you going to break up with him?" he asks.

"Yamaguchi, just go home," I say. "I'll see you later."

"You're gonna do it," he stands up. "You're gonna break up with him again. You promised Y/n, you promised that you wouldn't do that to him again."

"I never said that I was gonna break up with him," I say. "Don't put words in my mouth."

"Well you are aren't you?" he asks. "Gonna leave the country, not tell him anything."

"I don't need a lecture from you," I say. "Go and eat some floppy fries or something."

"He'll wait for you," he says passing across the room. "He'll wait, you'll see. He's gonna marry you one day, he told me that, he wants to marry you."

"Just stop it," I say. "I don't want him to waste his life waiting."

"It's not a waste to him," he says. "I know him, I know him Y/n, and he can't just forget about you."

"Well help him," I say. "I don't know."

"No, because all this time I've known him he's never had a crush," he says. "Not until you followed me to the gym last April. You went to the movies, and do you want to know what he told me the next day."

"I don't want to know," I say. "You're not going to change anything."

"He said that it was stupid of me to even talk to you in the first place," he says. "And that you scared the shit out of him when you told him it was an emergency, he called me Y/n. We were on the phone for over an hour."

"I don't care," I say. "I don't care what you two talk about."

"Do it then, break up with him," he says. "He'll wait, forever."

"No, that's stupid," I say. "No one in their right mind would do that."

"If you don't tell him then I will," he says. "I'm not gonna sit and wait for you to leave."

"You're not telling him shit," I say. "Do you honestly think that it's gonna be better if somebody else tells him?"

"Can't you just work things out with him?" he asks. "He doesn't understand you, but just let him."

"It's not worth it," I say. "It's not worth it for him."

"Y/n are we friends?" he asks.

"Yeah, we're friends," I say. "So you should just go."

"Do you ever plan on marrying someone?" he asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"Well, when I first asked Tsuki that, he said that there would never be anyone worth it," he says. "But he loves you, and you're worth it."

"You're not going to change my mind," I say.

"I know," he says. "You're too stubborn."

"Then why are you even trying?" I ask. "What's the point?"

"Because you and Tsuki are both my friends," he says. "And when you two get married I'm gonna be his best man, and Azalea is gonna be one of your bride's maids."

"She's not gonna be the maid of honour?" I ask sarcastically.

"Knowing you it's gonna be Oikawa or something, but that's not the point," he says. "You both love each other so much, and that's why you're leaving him. You'll see that this was a mistake."

"Just go," I say. "Please."

"Fine, I will go," he says. "But if you move away without telling Tsuki that you're leaving, I'll never forgive you. Break up with him, but don't leave him thinking that you're coming back."

"I'll tell him before I go," I say. "Happy?"

"I know something happened to you, I don't know what but if you're not going to tell me then at least go to him," he says.

"Nothing happened," I say.

"Go to America, get yourself together and go back to Tsuki," he says. "Do you understand?"

"Just stop it," I say.

"Smoke your cigarettes, do whatever," he says. "What day are you leaving?"

"March fifteenth," I say.

"I don't care where you are," he says. "But if I figure out you haven't told him yet, I'll drag you back to Japan to tell him face to face."

"Okay," I say. "I'll tell him before I go, I promise."

"Good," he says. "You do that, I'll see you later."

"See you," I say.

"And I'm sorry for yelling," he says.

"It's fine," I say.

"One last thing, stop using that word, fine," he says. "I hate it, and it's fake."

"Okay," I say.

"I'll see you later," he says. "And I'll act like nothing happened."

"Good," I say. "I'll do the same."

Yams really popped off this chapter.

-Crouton