As soon As Taehyung reached his car he quickly opened it before starting the engine and drving home to Jungkook. Sure his fiancé was loaded and if Taehyung wanted he never had to work a day in his life but that just didn't suit the boy at all. He was passionate about what he did and Taehyung loved his job a lot. No way he would willingly give it up and let Jungkook take care of everything.

As Taehyung began to drive home a small smile began to form onto the boy's face. Today his brother was coming over to his and Jungkook's apartment for dinner and the brunette couldn't be more excited. Jihun meant the world to Taehyung and he knew how much the boy loved to come over to spend time with both Jungkook and Taehyung.

The fact that Jihun and Jungkook had clicked immediately was something that Taehyung was very happy about. His fiancé truly did his best to make Jihun like him and in return Jihun thought Jungkook was super cool. Even though the younger Kim brother would never admit it Taehyung knew damn well Jihun hoped to see Jungkook everytime he came over to spend time with his older brother just because the two of them had so much in common and Jungkoom was someone the younger boy looked up to a lot.

It didn't take long before the familiar sight of the Jeon Tower came into sight through Taehyung's windshield and a warm feeling began to spread through the boy's chest. The tower looked modern and cold from the outside but it's insides held everything that mattered to Taehyung the most. This skyscraper was his home as well as the home of a lot of his friends.

Quickly Taehyung drove to the garage beneath the Jeon tower before parking his car right next to Jungkook's and quickly making his way over towards the elevator. The brunette had promised his little brother to cook his favorite meal today and thus he had to hurry if the young lawyer wanted the food to be ready in time.

Quickly Taehyung pressed the button on the elevator for going up and before the boy knew it he was standing inside the big elevator while it was taking him to his apartment. Softly the boy began to humm impatiently while looking at the walls of the room.

Luckily for Taehyung the elevator reached it's destiny quickly and before the boy knew it he was walking inside his apartment. However suddenly a lot of shouting filled the boy's ears and Taehyung slowly began to quirck an eyebrow. What the hell?

Quickly the young lawyer walked towards his and Jungkook's livingroom before he softly began to shake his head, a small smile covering his face. Jihun and Jungkook were playing some kind of shooting game together on the playstation and the brunette's little brother was clearly letting himself get carried away.

"JUNGKOOK ON YOUR LEFT!" The younger Kim brother shouted in a stressed tone before quickly running away from an enemy he had spotted. Jungkook who was pretty skilled at the game they were playing and immediately turned around and shot the enemy dead while a small smirk began to form onto the ravenette's face. "Got it."

Slowly Taehyung began to walk closer to both boys he cared so much about before clearing his throat. Immediately the others turned their heads towards the brunette who had a small smile plastered on his face. "Jihun didn't you have school till five?" The older Kim brother asked while looking at his younger brother with a serious look on his face. The young lawyer absolutely disagreed with skipping school at any time.

"I did but one of my teachers called in sick so I got off early and since I knew you'd be still at work and mom and dad were too I called Jungkook to ask if he could pick me up. That's why I'm here already." Jihun answered his older brother while trying to look as innocent as possible. The younger Kim brother then turned towards Jungkook before looking at him with an expectand look on his face.

"It is true, I can confirm this story." Jungkook immediately backed his brother in law up while standing up from where he was sitting and walking over towards where his fiancé was standing before pressing a kiss against his temple.

"You'd confirm his story even if it wasn't true." Taehyung softly shook his head before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and leaning in for a kiss. A small smile began to form onto the ravenette's lips the moment he felt the soft touch of his boyfriend's lips and he immediately pressed him a bit closer.

"Gross!" Jihun immediately began to exclaim and immediately both boyfriends broke apart while laughing. Jungkook then once again turned towards the younger Kim brother and looked at him with an amused look on his face. "I can't help it Jihun. Your brother is too attractive."

Immediately Jihun began to make a grossed out face before turning around and focussing on the game again. Jungkook softly laughed before turning towards his fiancé once again. "How was work baby?" The mafia boss asked the brunette who smiled in return.

"It was great. Lisa is coming over tomorrow if that's okay with you." The young lawyer answered to which Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face. "Of course it's okay." The ravenette said while winking towards Taehyung before walking over and sitting down again on the couch. The ravenette then picked up his controller again before continuing the game he and Jihun had been playing.

Taehyung looked at the two boys with a loving look on his face. These two, together with the rest of his family and friends meant the world to the brunette and the fact that everyone got along so well made the young lawyer very happy.

Life couldn't have turned out better for the brunette.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Only the credits remain now. This officially concludes this story. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. I am gonna miss this book a lot since it is something I had been planning for so long. However I am proud of everything I have achieved with it and hopefully I'll see you all again in one of my other books!❤️

Question of the chapter:

Who is your favourite character in this book?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!