oh no

"Y/n? Y/n?" Someone hissed from the shadows of the night, causing my eye lids to fly open. I immediately sat up.

"Who the shuck is there?"

I was starting to learn glader slang.

"Me."

"That does not help."

"Uh, it's me, Gally."

"Oh. Well, why didn't you just say that then."

"I don't know."

"Where are you?"

"Outside, with a torch."

"Come in then."

He slowly pushed the wooden door open, trying to prevent it from squeaking, he failed but it wasn't too loud.

"It's been a few days." He whispered as he sat on my bed.

"Yes, it has."

It's been a week since Gally asked me to be his girlfriend. He'd done a lot of things to make me his. And I couldn't lie, I had fallen for him. But only a bit. Okay, maybe a lot.

"So, I'm going to ask you again."

"In the middle of the night? Can't you wait until morning?"

"Ugh, fine." He sighed, "Can I at least stay in here?. Instead of having to walk back to the homestead."

"It's literally right on the other side of that wall," I pointed to the wall of planks opposite my bed, "But, sure."

I couldn't see all his face but the side I could see lit up in happiness. He tip-toed round the bed and slid under the covers beside me.

Minho shook me awake. "y/n!" He shouted quietly.

"Mhm" I murmured, my eyes still closed.

"Get the shuck up. It's time to run." He said grabbing my arm roughly and attempting to pull me out of bed.

"How can you not pull me out of bed?" I laughed.

Minho stopped pulling and nodded to beside me. I turned. It was Gally. His arm was around my waist, holding me in place.

"Gally!" I shouted. He sat up straight with his eyes wide.

"What the shuck y/n! I was sleeping!"

"Yeah, but you were also cuddling me." I chuckled, trying not to blush.

"Oh, sorry." He turned bright pink.

"Anyway," I quickly changed the subject, "Min Min and I are off running."

"Stop calling me that." Minho said.

"Oh yeah sorry. Me and Minho are going running. I'll be back just after lunch." I did a thumbs up while following Minho.

"You know y/n if Alby finds out you've been sleeping together he'll be mad." Minho told me while we walked.

"We weren't sleeping together. Well, not like that. He came to visit me in the middle of the night and then was too lazy to go back to his hammock. So, he stayed." I ran off into the maze.

𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 {𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara