finally

"So...are you going to tell me?" I looked around at the boys angrily.

Alby sighed with his fingers pinching his nose bridge.

"Y/n, its really no big deal." He spoke like he had a headache.

"Just tell me."

"Fine! Basically there are a few boys in the glade who are planning something." Minho snapped quickly while giving me an aggravated look.

"Planning what? A birthday party?" I laughed but quickly stopped when I saw the other boys faces.

They genuinely looked worried. But I thought it wasn't a big deal?

"No. Something bad to do with you." Newt replied trying not to get angry. I shifted my weight slightly and crossed my arms.

"Right, okay. I'll talk with you later, I am off to find Gally." I mumbled before leaving.

I needed time to think. Some of the Gladers planning doing something with me?

I wanted to know more, I needed to know more, of course you did. But first I had to see Gally and his moody ass.

After walking around for a few minutes I finally find Gally in his hammock. His hands were behind his head and he was staring longingly at the ceiling. His abs were showing through his thin work t-shirt.

"Hey." I stood next to him fiddling with my fingers. He didn't say anything, he just grunted to signal that he was listening. "They told me."

His head turned to look at me, he swung his legs over so he was in a sitting position.

"They what?" He furrowed his eyebrows keeping eye contact with me.

"They told me. About how some of the gla-" I got cut off by him standing up quickly and storming out the room not even letting me finish my answer to his question.

I followed after him and he roughly pushed the meeting rooms door open causing it to hit the wall. The other boys were still there talking and their head snapped to us at the sudden sound. Newt saw Gally's face and looked just as confused as I was.

"YOU TOLD HER?" He shouted looking at the four boys in front of him in disbelief.

"Yeah. What else were we supposed to do? Lie to her?" Newt walked up to Gally and even though he was smaller he didn't seem intimidated.

I came in between them, placing a hand on both their chests and pushing them away from each other. There was no need for another fight.

"Now, now boys."

Gally's facial expressions didn't change his eyes just kept drilling into Newt's.

"Gall, why are you so mad? I wanted to know so they told me." It was my turn now to stand in front of him.

He shifted his eyes from Newt to me. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Because I was scared okay? I don't want you to get hurt again. I'm just scared of what they are planning. I'm sorry."

Ah, he's worrying, again.

"We are all scared Gally. That's why I told her. She needed to know." Newt butted in. Gally opened his mouth to say something back but I shushed him.

"STOP. Both of you shut the shuck up." I closed my eyes while running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

After opening my eyes again I turned away from Gally to face the others.

"Thank you for telling me." I smiled and they returned it politely.

I took Gally's hand and pulled him out of the room and into the forest, hidden from the other gladers.. He looked slightly sad but you knew he was feeling mostly anger. I cupped his face and pecked his lips.

"Gally. You really should of told me."

He moved his face so it wasn't in my hands anymore.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled looking down at his tattered shoes.

"It's okay. Just, please, next time, tell me." I placed my hands under his chin causing our eyes to lock.

He leaned forwards and pulled me into a long kiss. His hands moved from his side to my face. I placed mine behind his head pushing us closer together.

Until, of course, we were rudely interrupted.

"Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LUNCH!" It was Fry searching for me.

I pulled away, rolling my eyes. Gally chuckled before taking my hand and leading me to Fry.

"Trying to take my girl away from me?" Gally joked letting go of my hand so I could help Fry.

"She chose to help me with cooking, not my fault." Fry shrugged as he passed me a plate.

"Well, I'm not mad because she cooks better than you." Gally smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well who burnt the bacon last week? Y/n did." Fry pointed at me, laughing.

"That was you. Everyone knows that was you." Gally told him.

"Actually it was me. I told everyone it was Fry." I turned around to face the boys before cackling.

"Really?! I thought you were a good cook."

"Pft, nope." I replied.

"HA! Told you!" Fry celebrated while waving his arms in Gallys face.

"Whatever. Can I have my food now?" He held out his hand moodily but the slight smile on his face showed that he wasn't mad.