secrets

I made sure to wake up early the next morning because I really had to talk to Alby. I needed to know why the hell everyone was being so strange.

Walking into the meeting hut I saw Gally, Newt, Minho, Ben and Alby talking about something and judging by their faces it was important. Ben saw me awkwardly in the door way and tapped Alby's shoulder roughly.

"We have a problem" He whispered in his ear.

"Wha-" Alby looked up at me. "Y/n, leave." He said sternly.

I didn't move, just crossed my arms and stared at the 5 secretive boys stood in front of me. Gally walked over and placed his hands on my shoulders blocking my view of the others.

"Y/n. What are you doing here?" He asked gently.

"I came to speak to Alby." I replied bluntly, hardly showing any emotion.

"About..?"

"I don't see what it has to do you. Unless, it does. Because, you guys," I glanced over his shoulder and then back at him. "were acting weird yesterday and I wanted to ask Alby if he knew anything."

Gally sighed and stepped back slightly.

"So, you going to tell me or am I going to have to find out another way?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n, its nothing really."  Newt spoke up. I shot him a glare and he looked at the floor, knowing I wasn't falling for it.

"You really are bad at lying. I can tell by your faces that something going on."

"Y/n, leave it!" Minho shouted. I walked over to him and prodded his chest angrily.

"You can not tell me to do anything. And for the rest of you, I just can't believe you. Especially you Gally." I walked out the door leaving them all slightly clueless of what to do.

-
Today was the day for the new greenie but when the box came up I decided to stay in my room, not caring about the newbie. I was quite mad at everyone, there was no point for them to be keeping secrets.

"Y/n.." Frypan whispered through the door.

"What."

"The new greenies here. Alby wants you too give him the tour." Fry walked in.

"Fry, I'm mad at them all. I don't wanna go out there." I looked at him.

"Come on, y/n. It's only the tour. It won't take long. Afterwards you can come hide back in here." He looks around my messy room with a small face of disgust.

I huffed and stood, "Fine."

-
"I'm, y/n." I stuck my hand out roughly and he just looked at it. "Ok...well-" I slowly placed it back at my side.

"Are you the only girl?" He said quickly.

"Yes, clearly." I snapped, "Now this is the homestead. This is where you will sleep. Over there." I pointed to my room. "Is where I sleep. Just me, by myself."

"Why do you have a separate room?"

"Because I'm a girl. I am not sleeping with those smelly shanks."

"Good idea. Where's the food?" He asked looking around eagerly.

"Over here. Come on." I took him over to Fry. "Hey. He wants food." That was all I said before walking off because to my room.

"Y/N, REALLY?" Fry shouted but I just kept walking.

Newt grabbed my wrist. I didn't look his way and yanked it out of his grasp before going inside. He followed right behind.

"Please. Gally wanted me to speak to you."

"Why can't he do it himself?" I looked at him sternly with my hands resting on my hips.

"I don't really know but you know how he is. Please, y/n."

"Please what?" I snarled.

"Just come speak to us all. Now." He limped out.

I decided to follow him. I couldn't be mad at them forever and I needed to know what the secret was. He held the meeting room door open for me and I stepped in.

Gally was sat on the step his head in his hands. He didn't bother looking up when I entered. It was silent for a few minutes and then they all spoke at once.

"Y/n, there's no secret."

"Y/n, please." They repeated.

"Shut up." I said agitated, leaning against a beam with my arms closed.

Alby waltzed through the door and the room fell into silence again.

"We are here for some dumb stuff, y/n." He turned to me. "It's not a secret. It's not a big deal. It's just boys being boys."

"I still want to know what it is." I grumbled.

"Y/n. You aren't going to know stop being annoying!" Gally shouted before storming out.

That confused and surprised me. I hadn't seen him get that angry at me before.

As soon as Gally slammed the door shut, it opened again.

"I know my name." The new greenie came running in ruining the conversation.

"Already?" I asked smiling pretending I cared.

"Yeah it's..."

"You don't know do you?" Minho laughed.

"Shut up. It's Adam!" His face lit up.

"Cool." We all said at once and Adam's smile faded, seeing we hadn't more important things to do.

"Jeez." He walked out grumpily.

"He hates us already." I chuckled.