griever hole

I walked back to my room to see Gally sitting up in my, basically our, bed staring down at his hands. I clambered in next to him and his head turned to me. Before I could speak he lifted me so I was straddling his hips.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hey. What'd you tell him?"

"Just about what happened."

"Mkay."

Gally's hands rested on my hips and i leant in for a kiss. He did the same and our lips connected. As the kiss got deeper he pushed my hips forward and lifted his up. A quiet moan escaped my lips and a grin broke out on his. I pulled away and he stopped rolling our hips as our eyes met.

"Y/n, what are you doing to me?" He chuckled and i connected our foreheads.

I laughed, "Do you ever wonder why one second I was really strong, like stronger than you, and then the next I can't even get out of a boys grip?"

"I don't think about it much."

I went to open my mouth to speak but no words left just a yawn. He laughed and rolled me off his hips onto my back.

"Goodnight, princess." Gally kissed my head.

"Goodnight, Gall." I smiled weakly before falling asleep with our legs intwined.

I woke up and Gally was beside me fast asleep. I decided to leave him alone. He hadn't got much sleep lately.

"Big day, greenie. You sure you don't wanna sit this one out?" Minho asked Thomas as I walked over to the pits with his harness.

"Come on, man. Get me out of here." Thomas chuckled weakly. He climbed out and dusted himself off.

"This is for you. It just symbolises you as a runner." I smiled and passed him the harness. He slipped it on and we made our way to the closed maze doors.

I looked behind me as soon as we stopped to wait for them to open. Gally must've woken up and I could see through the small window that looked into my room. He was changing but all I could see was his bare backs God, he's handsome. I watched him for a few more seconds until Minho broke me out of my daze.

"Y/n, stop staring at lover boy. We gotta go!" Minho pulled me through the doors.

"Okay! Alright! You can let go." I shoved him away and we broke into a sprint.

Minho took lead and Thomas and I kept behind. Minho hesitated for a second at a corner.

"This way. Not much further to the inner ring." I pointed in the direction we needed to go and he nodded before running that way. "A thank you would be nice."

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Ouch, Min Min. That really hurt my feelings." I pouted like a child.

"Are you guys always like this?" Thomas grumbled.

"Yes." Minho and I said together.

"Great."

We ran through Section 4.

Then Section 5.

Then 6.

Then finally 7. It was more vast than the others. The walls were rounded and straight a head of us was some doors. We ran through them into a narrow hallway type thing.