He looks at me with slightly widened eyes, smiling and chuckling the next second. "You're so innocent, it's cute." I furrowed my brows, and he kissed my forehead. "Sorry, I was jealous."

    So.. people get jealous over things like that.. "I'm sorry." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I have to be honest.. "Sakusa-san and I attended the same high school, and I.. actually liked him back then. B-But, we were nothing more than friends."

    I know he must've felt slightly bothered by it, but he still smiled and pat my head. I try to get off but he holds me in place, pouting and furrowing his brows.

    "You've calmed down, so we should head back.. come on." He shook his head, and I tried to push him off again. "Kenma.. we have to go. I came here for work anyway."

    "On one condition." I nod, and he places a hand on the back of my head, pulling me in, and pressing a soft yet somehow aggressive kiss on my lips. "I'm good now."

    He gets off the couch, walking over to the door, stopping by the doorstep. He turned to me, and held his hand out.

    "Are you not coming?"

    "O-Of course I am." I walk past him, hearing him chuckle softly, making me turn to him, only to get his lips on mine. "Kenma!"

    "You turned to me, your fault." He says, teasing me by sticking his tongue out.

    We went back to the meeting room, and I got Atsumu and Kuroo questioning me about why my face is so red. I didn't even realize it. Kenma just smirked at me.

    Work was over, and everyone went back to the bus. I'm now just looking for Kuroo. He went off on his own, and I haven't seen him or Kenma since then.

    I asked Hana-san, and messaged the two, but none of them has replied yet. Where could've they ran off to? We have to go back to the gym.

    "Oh, (Y/n)-san?" That's... "It's me, Katsumi." Why is she here? "Uhm.. hehe.. I know it's awkward between us, and really, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if Kenma was serious about you."

    "It's alright.. I can't exactly get mad at you either." She smiled, looking everywhere but at me. "Oh right, do you work for Kenma?"

    "Yeah, I do." That explains why she's here. "Anyway, here for.. work, or him?"

    "Work, but maybe.. him too, I guess." We both laugh, and somehow the awkwardness is gone. "So uhm, have you seen him? Or Kuroo? I've been searching for them.."

    "Sorry, I haven't." I let out a sigh and she smiled apologetically. "By the way.. about what I said at the party.. the thing about him and Himiko, and his.. you know.. virginity.." I can feel my cheeks heat up. "It was a lie, I'm sorry. I just really wanted to see if the two of you are serious. I know.. it's not my place to pry, but I've known Kenma for years so I just didn't want you to get hurt."

    "Girl, you like me or something?" She bursts into laughter and shakes her head. "But, what do you mean by.. you didn't want me to get hurt?"

    "Well, when he gets mad.. it could really hurt your feelings. I somehow got traumatized, if it weren't for my husband I honestly would still be scared of him..." That makes Kenma sound like a delinquent.