06 | russo's

❝ 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 ❞

𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒙

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Last night was.. weird, to say the least. Sienna invited us back on Friday night for another race and I initially turned her offer down, but Shyla being Shyla, shut me down real quick and assured her that we will go.

Yay.

I've never been or had the intentions to go to a place like that. I know what street races are like, I'm not stupid. Fights, weird men, annoying girls, drugs and alcohol.. the list could just go on and on.

Through my experiences of watching the fast and the furious, I have a rough idea on how things work but last night was no Vin Diesel or Paul Walker moment, it was more like Hagrid and his band of fucking merry men.

I didn't like the creepy looks I was getting from most of the men, it was like they saw a female and became embarrassingly desperate to get into her pants.

Ew.

I still can't believe that Crew goes to these events, and he even has a nickname like the boys. Serpent. What kind of fucking name is that?

As Sienna rightfully said, snake matches his character perfectly.

He never mentioned anything to me about racing while we were together. Actually, to be honest there's clearly a lot of things he forgot to mention while we were together.

One of them being he was sleeping with someone else behind my back for the six months of the eight that we were actually together for.

The worst part was I didn't even find out through him.

I found out through her.

To say I was surprised when I received a private message from an account I wasn't familiar with was an understatement to say the least.

She had no idea he was even in a relationship with me and apologised profusely. I actually felt bad for the girl.

Apparently he told her that I was just a close friend while explaining the pictures of us together online, and that there were no romantic feelings between either of us. 

Nice, right?

Boy, you best believe I dumped his ass straight after receiving that message and he almost shit his pants, obviously denying everything and begging for me not to end 'what we have'.

For obvious reasons, I had to leave the part out where he cheated on me to my parents when I broke the news to them about our breakup.