Chapter 8

I said" I don't like demons." Dean chuckled,
He said" Yeah, well, you are an angel, so complete polar opposites."
" Demons can kill you as easily as snapping a branch."
" We've dealt with demons before, Zad, your boyfriend will be fine." I stuck my tongue out at him, he rolled his eyes," Stop being a baby."
" I still don't know why I can't go." Sam walked out of the bathroom,
He said" Because you're still healing."
" Yeah, well... I can still fight." He sighed, then held out his hand, I walked to him. His hand skimmed up my back, then reached my wounds, I yelped and fell into his chest, he wrapped his arms gently around me and shushed me. My body started shaking,
He whispered" That's why you're not going. One slip up and you're down. I'm not risking you." I nodded, weakly, nuzzling my face against his chest, keening into his calmness. He sighed, he said" We'll be back in a few hours, shouldn't take us long. Don't leave the room."
" Fine, even though-"
Both Winchesters said" You're against the idea, we know." I pouted, then glared at the two as they smirked, walking out the door.
" Sam!" Sam walked back and kissed me, I kissed back before pulling away, I held his face." Please come back." He smiled,
Sam said" I will, I promise." He chaste kissed my lips before walking out the door again, closing it. I walked to the door and locked it before sitting on the bed, I sighed, laying back, I whimpered as my wounds stung. I turned over, curling up into a ball in the middle of the bed, closing my eyes and drifting.

I jolted up to a boom of thunder, I looked around, it was dark out, pitch black. I rubbed my eyes, I must have fell asleep, I checked the time, 2:30am... whoa, they've been gone for a really long time. I checked my phones, no missed calls or messages, where are they?! I called Sam, it rung, and rung, and rung... then to voicemail. I breathed heavily, calling Dean, it went straight to voicemail. Oh, where are they?! I scanned the room, nothing was changed, meaning they haven't been back since they left earlier today. They left at noon, Sam said it wouldn't take them that long, just a few demons! My eyes glowed, I can't fly to them... not anymore. Not ever. I whimpered, then got up, I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut as I tried to a power I haven't used in decades.

I found him.

I ran out of the motel room, I started following the trail, easily since I was emotionally connected to Sam now. He's seen and taken care of me at my worst. We're connected. It was pouring down rain, but I pushed through it, nothing will keep me away from Sam.

I finally got to the abandoned warehouse Sam was in, I walked in and looked around. I closed my eyes for a second, I saw a group of 15, all demons, surrounding 2 people, Sam and Dean. My eyes glowed and I stormed into the room they were in, the lights started flickering, anger grew in me. The demons turned to me, laughing,
One said" A broken angel, is this your Calvary, Winchesters?" I saw both men bloody and beaten, they lifted their heads up and saw me." Let's show you what happens when a broken angel teams up against 15 powerful demons."
Sam said" No! Leave him out of this! You have us!"
Another demon said" Oh! He's in love with an angel now! Must have hated the bitter and went for the sweet of an angel."
I said" Leave them alone."
" Whatcha gonna do about it, Sweet Cheeks?"
" Kill you."
" Oh, really? 15 against 1, no one would take those odds." Pure anger tore through me, they all advanced towards me.
I heard Sam yell" Zad, run!" I heard them struggling, I waited, the first demon through a punch, I dodged them and slid my foot across their legs, I held out my hand and killed them.
" Let's get him!" They all attacked at once, I was overpowered, I fell to the ground, I screamed in pain as they hit my back. I breathed heavily, then a angelic power bomb went off inside me, they all evaporated. I breathed heavily, keeping my face covered, I got up, I saw Sam and Dean staring at me.
Dean said" Damn, kid. Wanna let us out." I snapped my fingers but the chains didn't let go, I huffed, then walked to them, I touched the chains and yelped, falling back, I saw a sigil sizzling against my skin.
I said" I can't touch the chains..."
Sam said" Our bags, guns."
Dean said" I don't want to be dead!"
" He won't aim low."
I said" I won't hurt you... hopefully." I found their bags and a gun, I looked at it then to them.
" Zad, you do know how to shoot a gun, right?"
" Ha... yeah, about that..."
Dean said" Nope. Not happening." My eyes glowed,
" I can do it."
Sam said" Zad..."
" Oh, this is gonna suck." I grabbed the chain, it sizzled into my skin, I screamed in pain as I pulled with all my strength. The chain fell with Sam onto the ground, I fell to my side, squeezing my eyes shut. Sam got Dean down, then I was lifted up, I was dragged out.

I was leaned against the car, I finally opened my eyes,
Dean said" Let's see those hands." I held out my hands, I saw sick burn marks," Ooh, that's gonna sting like a bitch."
I said" What's gonna sti-Ahh!" Sam poured alcohol onto the wounds, I whimpered," Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"
Sam said" Sorry, Zad." He started wrapping my hands," You can't heal on your own."
" This sucks."
" Wanna go now?"
" Mm-hm."
Dean said" How the hell did you find us anyways?"
" Sam and I have a bond."
" You've had sex."
" No, no, no! It has nothing to do with sex. It just- we're bonded." I shrugged, and got into the car, I leaned against the window, closing my eyes.
Sam said" You okay, Zad?" I hummed, I felt him caress my cheek,
I mumbled" You promised you'd come back." I fell asleep, that power blast was exhausting.