Chapter 7

I woke up to small kisses going down my neck, I whined and squirmed, a hand skimmed down my stomach and the waistband of my sweats were snapped against my waist.
I heard Sam whisper" Wake up, Zad." I shook my head, he chuckled," Come on, wake up." His hand slid under my sweats, he palmed my dick through my boxers.
I whined" Don't wanna... go back to sleep." I tried to roll over but he gripped, I moaned instinctively, my hips jutted.
" Wanna wake up yet?"
" Mmmm... Keep going." He chuckled, palming me again, I whined loudly and pushed my hips against his hand. He laughed,
" Seriously not awake yet?" I shook my head, he kissed my jawline, he kissed my lips, I tried to keep my lips still, he nipped my bottom lip. I whined and kissed him, he kissed back, then pulled away." Gonna open your eyes yet?" I shook my head, he sighed, and continued palming me, he kissed at my neck. He wrapped his hand around my dick, starting to jerk it fast, I moaned, then I heard him groan. I felt his hips rut against my side, I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, I could feel his smirk against my neck. He started leaving openmouthed kisses on my neck and jawline,
" Saaammm!"
" Hmm?" He groaned again, I whined and opened my eyes, straddling his waist. Grinding against him. He groaned, and gripped my waist, helping me grind. I gripped at his shoulders, groaning, I laid forward, rutting against him, still kinda tired to move so much. I gasped against his neck, he started grinding up, to get more friction.
" Sam, Sam, Sam..."
" Cum for me, Zad." My hips stilled, I moaned loudly, cumming in my pants, I was flipped over, landing on the bed with a soft thump. He started grinding against me, chasing his own orgasm, overstimulating mine... I moaned, squirming against his movements, gasping in pleasure. I was gripping at his shoulders, I whined," Fuck, Zad!" He pressed into my hips, I bit my lip, trying and failing to conceal a groan. He sighed, then kissed lightly up and down my neck,
" Sam!" He chuckled, then we heard the rumble of their car, Sam paled, then jumped up, lifting me over his shoulder and running into the bathroom. I was laughing, he sat me on the counter and covered my mouth.
I heard Dean say" Honey, I'm home! Sam? Zadkiel?" I pulled Sam's hand away,
I yelped" Sam!" As he tried to cover my mouth again,
" You two better not be having sex!"
Sam muttered" Zad, shut up." I giggled and pushed him away from me, he looked down at the wet spot on his sweats. I smirked then scooted off the counter, he tried to grab me but I ducked and opened the bathroom door.
" Hi, Dean!" Sam ran after me, I jumped onto the bed and slid off the other side onto my stomach.
Dean laughed" Is that- hahahaha! Oh, this is fantastic!" I popped my head up, smiling at Sam, I stood up, Dean laughed louder," Oh, it gets better! Geez, Sammy, corrupting little angel over there."
Sam said" Shut up, Dean. Zad, bathroom."
" He's covered in hickeys, Sam!" I blushed, looking down then scurrying to Sam, he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me into the bathroom. He stared at me, holding my waist so I was trapped in his grip.
I mumbled" Any chance we kiss and go eat?"
Sam said" He's never gonna let that go away, you know."
" Then we're in it together!" He smiled, he sighed,
" You're twisted."
" Mmhm, I know. Really kinky, dragging me in here." He groaned, and kissed my lips quickly before walking out." Sam! Come back!" I followed him out,
Dean said" You two are ridiculous!" I smiled," I mean, I'm gone for one night and you two have gone crazy!"
Sam said" Really, Dean? You have no idea what we've been doing."
" Zadkiel, what have you two been up to since you left the bar last night?" He stared at me,
" Zad, no." I stared back at Dean, he tilted his head slightly down, raising his eyebrows." Zad, look at me." I looked at Sam,
" Zad!" I snapped my attention back to Dean,
I blurted" So much sex! And we just dry humped each other and both of us jizzed in our sweats!"
" Oh, gross!" I blushed,
Sam said" Dean, you've done worse."
" Alright... whatever, shudup." Sam wrapped his arms around me, then lifted me over his shoulder, I wrapped my arms around his chest.
" We're gonna go take a shower."
" Don't do anything except for cleaning."
" Dean!" Dean chuckled and sat down at the laptop, opening it as Sam walked us into the bathroom.

Sam was naked, stepping into the shower,
He said" Are you gonna keep checking me out or get in with me?"
I said" Might keep checking you out."
" Zad, get in." I laughed and stripped off my clothes, getting in with him, he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my head, and started washing my back, gently, I sucked in a breathe as he skimmed over the wounds. He kissed my shoulder gently," Shh, you're okay, you're okay, it's okay, I've got you." I sighed, he kissed me, I kissed back, I pulled away, every emotion was skyrocketed.
" I want my wings back... I don't-don't even know who I am without them."
" You're Zadkiel Elliots. With or without your wings."
" Angels need wings."
" You don't, Zad, you don't. When was the last time you'd used them before meeting us?"
" Ages..."
" So, were you still you then?" I nodded," So you're still you now, don't worry about it, okay? You're still plenty enough of a badass without wings." I smiled, he kissed my neck gently," And you've got me now, I'm gonna protect you, whether you want me to or not." I pouted, he smirked then slapped my ass, I glared at him, giggling." You look like an angry rabbit."
" You're not funny, Sam."
" Uh-Huh." He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead, I sighed," Want me to wash your hair, Zad?" I nodded quickly, he smirked and poured some shampoo onto his hands. He started massaging it into my hair, I became mush," You're adorable, Zad."
" Shuut uuup..." I closed my eyes,
" Hey, don't fall asleep standing up, okay?"
" No promises..." He chuckled and kissed my lips, I didn't even attempt to kiss back.

We walked out of the bathroom, I was really dazed, Sam was laughing at me as he dragged me to the bed and pushed me down.
Dean said" What's wrong with Zad?"
Sam said" Oh, he really likes his head massaged." I rolled over, digging my face into the pillow," I think it's cute."
" Of course you do, you're his... have you even asked him?"
" Uh... nope." 
" You probably should, I mean, you're screwing him, and on other affectionate levels with him."
" I know, I know... I just, I'm waiting for the perfect time." I rolled over again,
I whispered" Cute." Then Sam was on top of me, I smiled cheekily,
" Be my boyfriend, Zad?"
" Yeah, you have a nice ass." He laughed and kissed my neck,
" That's the only reason you'll be my boyfriend?"
" Yeee... No." He looked at me, I smiled, he kissed my lips,
" You're adorable, Zad." I blushed, he rolled us over so I was straddling his stomach.