"It keeps popping up." Hermione sat down on the step. "In Beetle The Bard, in the graveyard in Godric's Hollow."

"It was there too..." harry said absentmindedly.

"Where?" I asked.

"Outside Gregorovitch's wand shop." He replied.

"But what does it mean?" Ron asked.

Hermione looked at me and I gave her a look. She knew I was right now.

"Look," I turned to Harry. "Finding the next Horcrux is an absolute mystery to all of us. But this... this means something. The bibliography and the graveyard is one thing and suspicious enough but now, it's in his private book. The only person we know of that knows about it and is still alive, is Xenophilius. You said he was wearing the necklace at the wedding. He's our next stop."

"Harry, it's the only lead we've got." Hermione added, standing back up.

"Yeah." Ron walked over to stand next to Hermione and I closed the book. "We ought to see Lovegood. Let's vote on it. Those in favour..." He lifted his hand and I shook my head slightly, praying he would see and stop.

Hermione looked at him, not at all amused, before leaving the tent.

"Cora-" Ron tried.

"No matter what I say, it's not gonna help. She's a woman of her own mind, Ronald. She's even taking it out on me." I shrugged. "Patience I guess."

He nodded and started packing the things we wouldn't need tonight. The boys caught on and helped me out. We didn't make up a bed for Ron but I offered to give up mine, so I changed the blankets, knowing he still had his. I didn't know when he packed before he left but he was able to take quite a few things.

Harry came up to me as I packed the last of my potions and held up a small journal. I stood up slowly, not reaching for it like I should have.

"You left it on the table." He said quietly.

"Sorry." I slowly took it back.

"Impressive. Improved liquid luck. Reducto in a bottle... Forget Me Not?" He frowned.

"Just in case I'm taken again." I explained quietly.

"Dangerous. You don't even know what it does."

"I know it takes about a year to make. And I know I only have one vile. And I know depending on the dosage... certain memories can be lost forever." I told him.

"And you want to risk that on... being captured?" Harry asked, a bit speechless.

"Harry I... I can't go through that again. And if I survive it... how am I supposed to sleep?" My eyes watered without my permission and I tilted my head back slightly, trying to stop them. "I don't want to remember my family. A war..."

"You may not want to accept it but we are your family now. Not them." Harry said.

"But they are." I smiled softly and wiped away my tears as they escaped. "Because as you know, there's nothing like a mother's love."

He nodded. "Can... can it be reversed?"

"Yes. I put a failsafe in it. The only problem... it's not easy to break. I don't actually know how to do it." I replied.

Harry took a breath and I knew he was starting to understand. I kissed his cheek and tucked my book into my bag before crawling into his bed. He crawled in after me and pulled me close, not wasting any time.

"If you take it... and forget about me. I'll come find you." He said.

"Unless you die." I whispered.