Part 9

Lucius, Lily and Severus arrived back at the Manor where Lucius went storming in and started to shout Hermione's name loudly.

Lara and Jensen came out of the living room where they were quietly watching a movie from Lucius's extensive DVD collection.

"What's wrong? Why are you shouting for Hermione?" Lara asked them to see Lucius rush up the stairs.

"Hermione ran out of the theatre that we were at and got into a taxi. We left not moments later and came back here thinking that Hermione would come back here, but it looks like that she hasn't." Lily explained.

"What caused Hermione to run away in the first place?" Jensen put his hands on his hips.

Lily and Severus looked at each other than down at the floor. They didn't answer Jensen at all fearing what the answer would be.

"LILY SEVERUS! WHAT CAUSED HERMIONE TO RUN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Jensen was now shouting at the pair.

"Lucius kissed Hermione." Lily murmured.

"Could you just repeat that just a little louder?" Lara was getting a little mad.

"Lucius kissed Hermione!" Lily walked away.

Lara and Jensen were now fuming that the man who kindly took them took advantage of their 17-year-old daughter.

Lucius came back down the stairs.

"She's not in her ro..."

Jensen punched Lucius in the face knocking the Lord flat to the floor.

"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN INNOCENT SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL?" Jensen shouted at the Lord of the Manor.

"Jensen please." Lara tried to pull Jensen off of Lucius.

"YOU HAVE CAUSED MY 17-YEAR-OLD BABY GIRL TO RUN AWAY BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR LIPS TO YOURSELF! SHE'S GOING THROUGH HELL ALREADY AS THERE IS A MASS MURDER WHO HAS BEING USING HER AS A HOOKER!" Jensen walked away and headed to the staircase.

"You better find her Lord Malfoy. I want my baby girl back here safe and sound."

Lucius got up off the floor and stood in front of Lara.

"I'm sorry about this Lara; it's just that I can't stop thinking about her. I love her Lara; I truly love your daughter. There I have said it to you. Me Lord Malfoy who is 37 is in love with a 17-year-old girl who is around the same age as my son." Lucius admitted to Lara.

"I have a list of names of her old school friends, even the one that has moved up North to study at University and also got married. But I doubt that she would travel all the way up there to see her." Lara got out her address book which had most of Hermione's friends in it.

"Thank you, Lara. I will start first thing in the morning. I bid you goodnight." Lucius headed towards his study to think about things that had happened tonight.

"Oh Hermione, I'm so sorry for everything. Please, please be safe and come home to us all." Lucius cried.

He headed over to his liquor cabinet and started on the bourbon and poured a double finger of the aged bourbon.

Severus came in moments later to see his friend drinking himself into a stupor.

"Lucius, drinking is not the answer. Please go on to bed. I've got Dobby to turn down your bed. Go and sleep and we will start the search for Hermione in the morning." Severus took the tumbler of bourbon away from Lucius and placed back on the liquor cabinet and pulled him up from his chair.

"Your right Severus. I need to get some sleep and a clear head for the search tomorrow. Goodnight Severus." Lucius headed up to bed.

Lily went in to check on her twins to see that Draco and Harry were asleep in their bed with them snuggled up close. She smiled at the picture and decided not to disturb them at all. Lily closed the door to and headed to her bedroom that she was sharing with her husband whilst staying at the manor.

Severus had just got there before Lily after sending Lucius to bed. He was just taking his cufflinks out and putting them on the dresser.

"How are the twins? Harry and Draco managed to get them to bed then?" Severus asked his wife.

"Oh Sev, they are so cute. Draco and Harry are asleep with them. I decided to leave them be. With everything that has happened tonight, I didn't want to disturb them." Lily sat at the powder mirror and started to take off her jewellery and started to get ready for bed.

"Hmm let's get some sleep ourselves as we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Night my sweet." Severus got into bed and turned his bedside light off.

"Night my Prince." She too turned her bedside light off and snuggled down into bed and curled into Severus's side.