Part 27

Draco, the dancers and the band got through a couple of songs (All I Need and If You Could Be Anywhere) when Draco decided that he ought to introduce the band and his dancers.

"I'd like you all to meet my two leading dancers. First is Hermione." Draco beckoned Hermione onto the stage.

She walked on to hear the crowds cheering for her. She walked up to Draco and waved to the crowd. She also looked out towards the VIP boxes as all of her friends were there from when Harry and she did the Pantomime last Christmas.

"She is one firecracker of a dancer. And now for the other lead dancer, one who is close to my heart. Harry."

Harry rushed onto the stage, after his quick change and waved to the crowd. He hugged Hermione and kissed her on the cheek and then went to Draco and kissed him full on the lips.

Some of the female crowd started fanning themselves as they both kissed.

"Yes, this is the one who has captured my heart. Sorry to all female fans out there."

Harry waved again and then headed off stage.

"Now I'm going to sing you a song that is currently my number one, so I give you Time Well Spent."

Hermione got into her starting pose that she did about eight months ago when she performed at the Showcase in London not long ago.

Draco: And I was woken by the thought in my head,

"Time to see the world and get up out of this bed."

With feet to walk with and a little time to kill,

I grab my guitar so I can go and chill

Out on Box Hill, cotch I will,

Won't stop 'til I fall asleep.

I'll take my time and relax in the sun

Because I heard time flies when you're having fun.

And I've no idea

Where that day gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

And I've no idea

Where that day gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

Yeah.

And I remember sharing lips with her,

The coming weeks were to be a blur.

'Cause time with her is like no other -

She can make a winter's day feel like the summer.

And it's oh so nice to have her alone,

'Cause you know I made her leave her mobile phone at home.

The clock's ticking, but I don't mind

Because there's no one else I'd rather share my time.

And I have no idea

Where those weeks gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

And I've no idea

Where those weeks gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

So I sing.

Reminded of the time in 1999,

I started a brand new school.

Behaved? I'd be lying.

'Cause you'll be finding me

'Round the back of that sports hall wall.

Taking teachers through the bends

With our little sets of friends, yeah,

We're about as focused as a broken camera lens.

My first fight, my first fall for a girl.

You know I – I wouldn't swap those few years for the world.

'Cause I've no idea

Where those years gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

And I've no idea

Where those years gone went.

Yet I know that it's time well spent.

So I sing.

Draco hugged Hermione after they finished the song. Hermione had tears in her eyes and rushed off the stage so that she could get ready for her solo song that Draco had allowed her to sing after another couple of songs from Draco (Beggin- Four Seasons, Who Loves You-the Jersey Boys Musical).

They had a twenty-minute interval. Hermione was chatting with the Production Manager, Blaise Zambini about her leaving the Production.

"I'm sorry but I can't continue. I have been told to stop dancing when I am at the three-month mark, and that mark is at the end of the London run. I have trained Justine in private to replace me. I will tell the others later on tonight, but that is it. I will not be touring with the production after London." Hermione explained to the Manager.

"But you are contracted to the full run."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FLY ON TWO WIRES WHEN I AM SIX MONTHS PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE? SO, SHOVE THE CONTRACT UP YOUR ARSE BLAISE! I WILL NOT BE COMING WITH THE TOUR! NOW GET OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM BEFORE I GET SIRIUS BLACK IN HERE TO ESCORT YOU OUT OF HERE." Hermione shouted at him.

Blaise left the dressing room and headed to chat with Hermione's replacement.

Hermione's dresser came in and headed to get her next costume on for the opening of the second act.

"You ok Miss Granger?" The dresser asked.

"Yeah, just that prick of a man that Draco has as his Production Manager. Telling me that I had a contract that I had to do the full UK tour. Please tell me how I am going to do that heavily pregnant?" Hermione pulled on her black fish net tights.

"Congratulations Miss Granger on your upcoming birth. Now then, let's get you ready as you have only five minutes to get dressed before you are back on stage."