Part 5

Harry and Draco were heading up to bed after deciding to retire early as they both had an early start in the morning, with Severus training Harry at the Marauders and Draco in the recording studio making final last-minute changes to his newest album that was due out the following month along with a couple of singles, with the one that he had just released.

"Draco, I'm going to shower do you wanna join me?" Harry asked his lover.

"No Harry, I'm just going to get ready for bed." Draco answered.

"Ok then I'll be five minutes."

Draco then headed to his walk-in wardrobe and searched in one of his drawers for a small black velvet ring box that held a platinum band with emeralds encrusted into the platinum. He changed into some sweatpants and white t-shirt and put the box into his pants pocket and headed to his desk to finalise his plans for the tour and what kind of dance that he wanted from his dancers.

Harry walked out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and one in his hand drying his raven hair. He walked up to Draco and kissed his bare neck.

"Come on Dray let's go to bed." Harry whispered into his ear.

"Ok Harry but can I ask you one thing?" Draco asked of the man.

"Sure, Dray what's up?"

Draco knelt down on one knee in front of Harry and reached into his sweatpants pocket.

"We have been in love with each other since the end of our 4th year at High School and we have been together and never left. But I ask this of you. Will you Harry James Potter, my lover and soul mate. Will you do the honour of being my husband?" Draco had finally popped the question.

Harry's eyes started to swell up with tears that were threatening to fall down his cheeks.

"Oh Dray. Yes, yes I will marry you."

They kissed passionately and they hugged each other. Dray got the ring out of the box and placed it on Harry's finger.

"I love the ring Dray and I love you. Thank you. Oh, I have got to tell my parents." Harry left the bedroom and headed down to the lounge room where he knew that his mum and Severus would be.

Severus was sat talking to Hermione's parents about the scholarship that they had offered her when his stepson burst through the doors.

"MUM SEVERUS! DRAY PROPOSED TO ME! I'M GETTING MARRIED." Harry shouted.

"Oh, my baby, you're engaged. I hope that you are happy." Lily got up and hugged her eldest son.

"Congratulations son, now I think that you need to go to bed as you are up early with me training for your aerial stunts that you are doing on the tour. So be off with you." Severus told his stepson and hugged him.

"I will Severus. Goodnight to you all." Harry said to everyone in the room and headed back to bed with Draco.

"And on that word, I think that I will turn in for the night. I will see you later my dear." Severus leaned over the back of the sofa and kissed Lily on the lips and then headed to check on his two children before heading to bed.