"Well Damn take my fucking face too" I said cause shit they snatched that bitch a little to hard.

"You know we kidnapped you right" said ??? I looked at her stupid

"I thought this was a Suprise party" I said rolling my eyes. I looked at every one face there was 6 other girls here.

Asia, Talyeh, the worker from Chucky cheese, the worker from the Jewelry store, the Girl from that Orphanage, the worker from Denny's, and the worker from Walmart.

"Welll Damnnn Ain't it the WantMyManButCouldntGetHimCrew I didn't know y'all roll together" I said the bitch from The orphanage threw water at me.

Names of the Kidnappers

{ Orphan girl is Mimi }
{ Wally worker is Dani }
{ chucky worker is Ouma }
{ jewelry worker is Jazym}
{ Denny worker is Cassidy }

"If y'all gonna kill me just kill me...if not why Am i here?" I asked as my lashes was falling off cause it was wet.

"Nahh we not gonna kill you...I wanted to but we not" said Asia rolling her eyes. I rolled mines back

"I can't wait to eat you" said Talyeh and I was so confused.

"If y'all hungry I can cook" I said cause she said Eat me. Like Eat eat me or like Sexual eat me cause I'm a little slow.

"Anyways...lets go back to six flags...imma get me Mike today" said Asia

"You mean We" said Ouma and She nodded

"Imma stay with Her" said Talyeh they nodded and Walked Out.

"You ever got your pussy ate by a girl?" Asked Talyeh and I shook my head no.

Mike POV~

We broke up into groups to find where Ria had ran off too. Well I was by myself cause I'm just that man.

"EDRIANNA! MAMA Where you at?" I yelled in search of my Baby. I was walking and I stopped to ask people if they seen her pass by. I pulled out my phone to show a Picture.

"Hello have you seen her?" I asked this Brownskin girl she turned around and she looked Familiar but I couldnt point it out.

"Yeah she went Over there by the Cars" said the girl point in that Direction. I nodded and said Thank you. I walked over there.

Asia POV~

"The target is coming" said Jazym

"Perfect" I said

Edrianna POV~

I shook my head no. Talyeh started making her way towards me. She Stuck a Needle in my Shoulder and Smiled.

Everything went black AGAIN

Mike POV~

*THUMB*

"My bad" I said not looking at the person

"It's fine...you fine" said the girl I turned around and seen it was beautiful Darkskin girl