↳seven | hang out

En başından başla

As the game continued, Scott saw a chance to get the ball. As he ran up to it Jackson pushed him out of the way.

Melissa and Delilah both pulled there hands the there mouths as gasps spreads throughout the crowd.

Beacon hills scored a point. It wasn't Scott who scored but it was still a point. The crowd stood up, cheering for the player Melissa and Delilah standing up clapping with zero expression.

Delilah heard a high pitch cheer, she knew that voice.

She looked over to see Lydia and Alison both holding a poster that read : we love you Jackson.

Delilah gulped. Scott isn't going to like this.

Delilah looked down to the bench at Stiles, signaling the poster. His mouth opened and turned back to Scott.

The ball flew up into the air, Scott quickly hopped onto the shoulder of the other team catching the ball in his net of his lacrosse stick.

He ducked and twirled around his opponents, stuff holding the ball. Melissa and Delilahs face light up as her mother pulled her to stand.

Scott aimed for the goal, sending the ball flying into it.

"Yeah! That's my boy" Melissa shouted throwing her arms up.

The whole crowd stood up cheering for him.The team bumping shoulders with the boy. Delilah saw Stiles try give someone a high five but they left him hanging, she quietly laughed to herself.

"Pass to McCall! Pass. To. McCall!" Delilah heard coach shout to the team.

The game went on. Scott got passed to by the opposite team? Which was strange but it went on.

Scott did exactly the same thing, ducking and twirling under the opponents.

Scott lifting up his stick, throwing he ball into the net.

The whole crowd, including Melissa and Delilah stood up cheering for the boy.

It was the last few minutes. Both teams at 5 points. Delilah sat on the edge of her seat.

"Come on, come one" Melissa said under her breath.

He threw the ball, with force into the net.

As it went in, the whole crowd stood up cheering.

Scott had won, won for the team.

Delilah stood up, jumping at her yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god" Delilah said as she jumped from the bleachers and down the Stiles.

"Did you see what he did? He was amazing" Stiles said greeting the blonde as she walked over to him.

"Yeah, he was great" Delilah smiled.

Stiles turned his head at the sound of his dad talking on the phone.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Stiles said, his dad just putting up one finger.