Chapter 15. To The Beautiful You

Cathy spent the entire Sunday in her room in her dormitory with Kiara. Both of them moped around their apartment feeling depressed. She wouldn't answer any of her phone calls and neither would Kiara. They sat there taking comfort in only each other and blocked the rest of the world out. They cooked together, watched movies together, studied together and hugged each other when their emotions got the best of them. They grew closer to each other than they ever were that day.

Brent called Cathy's phone for the 10th time that evening. His friends stared at him in concern. They were hanging out at the student union again watching movies which was their usual routine on Sundays.

"Dude...she doesn't want to talk to you," Scott said shaking his head. "Let it go for now."

Brent couldn't let it go. He couldn't let her go. As soon as she'd left the beach, he'd jumped into ocean hoping it would cool him off. It had worked until he returned to his dorm and tried to get some sleep. That's when the torture began. She haunted him all night. He tossed and turned in sexual frustration thinking about how soft and silky her skin felt against him, the way her nipples harden against his chest when he held her tightly in his arms, the soft little whimper she let out when he'd caught her off guard by kissing her and the way she had shyly tried to return his kiss which had driven him crazy.

Any other time he would have called a girl over for a booty call and fucked her into oblivion, but not this time. For some reason, the thought of touching another woman disgusted him because he knew they would never feel like her. So, he'd gotten up and taken a very long shower. Returning an hour later exhausted and sore but somewhat satisfied, he'd fallen asleep.

He'd awaken the next morning and immediately felt her warm presence that filled his apartment...gone. No more radiant smile to see first thing in the morning. No more scent of her sweet essence lingering in the air. No more staring into those beautiful brown eyes as they ate together.

"What happened between Saturday when he picked her up and now?" Dana asked Scott bringing him back to reality. "She's not answering my calls either."

"Brent kicked her out of the dorm," Scott said to everyone's surprise.

Brent turned and glared at him.

"Hey, no secrets in this group remember?" Scott told him.

"Why?!" Dana yelled.

"Cause he can't keep his dick in his pants," Scott told her. "A legit reason if he's not trying to be with her."

Dana marched up to Brent and stared up at him angrily. "Did you hurt her when you did that?"

Brent winced and looked away.

Dana slapped him upside the head. She had to nearly jump up to do so because he was so tall.

"I didn't mean to hurt her," Brent told her. "She told me she hates me...I was just trying to protect her."

"Protect her from your dick?" Hayden asked causing Tyrese to snort in laughter.

"What did you do to her, Brent?" Dana demanded.

"I kissed her...like really kissed her. Had no one walked in and interrupted us, I think it would have gone further..."

"It was that damn bikini she was wearing," Lee said. "It was driving us all crazy. I got to admire your control; I wouldn't have been able to stop even if people came in."

"So, you guys broke up now?" Faze asked.

"How is he going to break up with someone he was never with?" Randall asked her.