"Nah it's fine. He sounds excited" Atsumu chuckled softly.

"So we're going to the beach?" she questioned.

"Yeah, we're headin' to the beach tomorrow" he said.

"Tomorrow?" Y/n furrowed her brows. "Koji's fever just went down today." she said.

"Well is he sick?" the blond questioned.

"No" the female answered.

"Then we're good to go!" Atsumu answered happily.

"Atsumu" the woman's voice was in a warning tone.

"C'mon N/n~ It's not like he'll catch another cold" he whined.

"And what if he does? What then?" she questions.

"Then I'll take full responsibility of taking care of him until he gets better!" Atsumu said.

There was a silence as the female thought of the scenario of what would happen if Atsumu were to take care of Koji, and it only ended in disaster.

"Yeah, no" she said.

"WHA- What do ya mean 'No'!? Am I that irresponsible??" the blond yelled, making the h/c haired female pull the phone away from her ear.

"I don't know Atsumu, lets think about it" she said sarcastically. "You didn't even take care of yourself when you got sick which made Kita force you to go home. Already a bad sign may I add. And-"

"Okay I get it!" he huffed making her chuckle.

"But yeah, we'll go tomorrow" she eyed her son whose eyes lit up, hearing her words, making her smile. 

"Great" she could hear his grin over the phone, making her smile a bit more. "Can't wait to see you in a bi-" before he could finish his sentence she hung up on him, an annoyed expression on her face.

"I swear I'm going to punch him one day" she muttered. Feeling a small tug at her pants, she looked down and saw her son, a big grin on his face, some food around his mouth.

"We're going?" he questioned, making her smile and chuckle softly.

"Yes, we're going." she picked him up and went over to the kitchen and grabbed a napkin, wiping his face, making him giggle. Setting him down, she ruffled his hair, making him laugh more. "Go find something to wear tomorrow, and grab stuff you want to bring to the beach" she told the boy.

Quickly nodding, he ran off to his room to grab what he wanted to take to the beach. The female chuckled softly seeing how excited the boy was. Going on her phone, she noticed how Atsumu had texted her.

"C'mon N/n I was only jokin!" he had texted.

Rolling her eyes, she ignored his text and went to Kita's contact. She texted him to see what everyone was bringing, seeing if she could bring something as well for tomorrow. It took the older male a while but he soon replied to her as she skimmed through what everyone was bringing. Humming in satisfaction, a smile made it's way to her lips as she knew what she was going to bring. Stretching a bit, she set her phone down and made her way to her room, deciding what to bring herself for tomorrow.

The next day, Y/n woke up to her two year old—soon to be three in a few weeks—with a big grin on his face.

"Mommy hurry hurry!!" he said. She chuckled softly, and ruffled his hair, slowly sitting up.

"I hear ya I hear ya" she said. Yawning, she stretched and watched as her son got off the bed and tried to pull his mom off. She chuckled again as she got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom.