Almost There.

As you got done with hearing his loud mouth and trail of swearing, you asked his name. " Its hiddan. And yours is Sakura. Yeah so let's skip all the small talk for right now and go to the base." He still thought you were going to the akatsuki...with him. "No, I'm not going. Like I said earlier, if I do go then I'm betraying the Leaf vi-." You were cut off by him picking you up. You squirmed, kicked, and punched. But nothing worked. He had already started to walk. "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW." She yelled loudly. "Not untell my partner gets back. I don't need you running off on me again." 'Partner??? He has a partner.' You started to get even more scared than you already were. "Yeah. He's turning in a bounty right now. But he should catch up before we get to the base." You gave up with fighting and let him carry you with ease. You started to drift off. You haven't ran that much full speed and didn't stopfor a LONGtime. You didn't care if you slept in his arms. To you he was comfy. Your body soon took ahold of you and pulled you to sleep.

You woke up in a dark room. And you were vary cold. You tryd to find someones chakra. You did and you succeed. You found a strong chakra, just to the left of you. 'Who could that be??'  

---- Well that's the end of the third page of akatsuki sakura. Hope you enjoyed and please comment on how it is and stuff. Mostly so I can know people are reading it. ----- Kara the akatsuki wolf.