Playing School...

"Oh... Sorry."

I say trying to look cute and like nothing happened.

"..."

I decided to sit back on the couch and wait for someone to talk.

"So blossom-chan. Tobi was wondering if you want to play with Tobi".??

Tobi said as he got up off the floor and sat next to me on the couch.

"I don't know. I mean, I will, but I do want to meet some other members. You know.?"

"Oh, well you can't now because almost everyone is on missions. Sorry." Deidara said.

"Hmmmmm. Fine, I'll play for a bit then. What do you want to play.?" I ask while getting off the couch and standing to look at Tobi.

"Oh, its a secret Blossom-chan. Just follow Tobi." He says as he stands and is already almost out the door making hand gestures for me to follow.

"Ok I'm coming. See you guys later then." Is a walk out the door a wave to the others who are still looking blank spaced.

As I follow Tobi down a few halls I notice I'm not really paying attention so I bump into his back then stumble. Almost falls but Tobi catches me.

"Is Blossom-chan ok.???" Tobi asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you. But I could have caught myself." I say trying to show my dominance to him.

"Oh, ok. Next time Tobi won't help then. Hehe. If Blossom-chan wants."

Gaaaaaaaa. He's just testing us. He thinks we're week like the others doesn't he.!! Inner rages.

"N-no, Tobi can help next time." I say. Because I honestly would have fallen if it wasn't for Tobi.

"Ok. And we're there.!!! Yay. Tobi's excited. He says as he opens the dark blue door and steps inside.

I start to walk in but quickly notice how dark it is.

"Hey Tobi. Could you turn on a light.??" I ask as I walk completely in and shut the door so that I'm leaning on the inside of it.

"Yes Tobi will."

Then soon after I was blinded by the bright light. Once my eyes adjust to the light I then also notice that the room was pretty big.

There was a King sized bed with red sheets, grey blanket, and dark blue pillows. It looked very comfortable. Next to that was a desk with a little lamp. Also some tissues. On the wall closest to the door was a brown dresser. Onto of said dresser had lots of little dolls. Like, chibis.

Cool I guess. Maybe we can play dolls. Hehe. Like little kids. Haha.

As I ignore inner, I see that there is also a closet on the other side of the room on the left of the door. I was probably a big one to because it had two big brown doors. The room was also colored in a dark purple. Hmmmmm, nice.

"Are you going to just stand there or play with Tobi.??" He asks already sitting on his bed. Patting the bed next to him calling me over I come.

"Yeah, I said I would so I will. But what are we going to play.??? Dolls.??" I asked.

"No. Tobi doesn't want to play with dolls right now. Tobi wants to play school."

By now Tobi is staring at me. Or so I think, I can't tell with his mask.

"Ok cool I guess. How are we going to play.???"

"Well, Tobi wants to be the teacher and Blossom-chan can be the student who has detention from being bad."

Ok... Nice.. 'I'm sure he doesn't mean anything like that inner'. Sure. Believe what you want.

"Ok, that's fine I guess." As I turn so that I'm on the bed with my legs crossed twords him.

"Yay, you'll play with Tobi. And it's now Tobi-sensai to you." After he says that he gets up and locks the few locks on the door.

"Uh, ok. Tobi-sensai. But why did you lock the door.??" I ask backing up on the bed a bit.

"Because, this is detention, and Blossom-chan has been a bad girl." Tobi says as he walks twords me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Welp, finally. Done. I've been lost. Not knowing what to write. So today I was like, Tobi is hot.... Imma make a chapter.. And as you can probly see, the next chapter shall be a lemon. And if you would like you can change my name to yours. So, yeah.
Love you all.~ Kara the Akatsuki Wolf.