C-chaos.??

"Do you really want to raise your voice at me, sweety.?" Sakura shuddered.
~~~~XOXO~~~~
"What, am I scaring you Saku.?" Pain said with a devilish smerk once again. 'Damn what's up with those smerks. There so damn fucking hot.' Inner said. "Oh shut up. Your starting to sound like that Hidan guy." Sakura said getting annoyed with Inner. "What do you mean, I'm starting to sound like Hidan.?" "N-no, not you, Inner." She said kind of fast. "O-k, never mind then." With that said he snaked hits surprisingly soft lips into Sakuras. She was shocked for a second. Pain started asking for entry by licking her bottom lip. But, Sakura denied. Pain getting frustrated, moved his hand behind her and squeezed her ass quit hard. So she had nothing to do but gasp. Pain stuck his tongue into her mouth, fighting for dominions but soon lost. She tried to push him away, but couldn't, it was to good. Suddenly the door opened. In walked a girl boy thing. "There's a girl out side the base, and did I just walk in on something.?" The blond thing said. "Yes you did Deidara, and why didn't you kill her." Pain said backing away from Sakura. "Well Hidan, Kisame, and Tobi are fighting her now, but no luck. She's a bad ass." Deidara presumed to say. "Fine."
~~~~XOXO~~~~ Time Skip, Outside.
As pain and Deidara raced outside, Sakura tagged along. When the seen who it was Sakura froze. "C-chaos.??"

Well sorry its been fucking forever. Schools out for the summer tomorrow and I'll be updating more. I promise. Anyway, the next chapter will be a little confusing because I will be writing in my perspective. So I'm going to be Sakura or Wolf. And Chaos is my friend. And also im sorry the chappters are so short and my spelling. Well talk to you later, my pack. -Kara the Akatsuki Wolf.