Imfo. I guess.

This is going to be in my perspective. Just so you know.

C-chaos.
~~~XOXOXO~~~
As I walked outside I saw one of my old friends Chaos. She wore a purple tank top and lite blue shorts that went to her mid thigh. She honsy looked pretty fucked up as of now. But we were best friends, well like sisters. Until we got separated about two years ago. ~ Present. ~
I then saw Chaos fighting Hidan once again. Hidan is really fast, but not fast enough. Me and Chaos would always train together sence we were 15. She then looked at me and looked kind of shocked. "Wolffff." She said while running to me, but Pain got in the way. "Who are you". Said Pain. In once again an annoyed voice. He also sounded tired. " She's my friend I said while running twords her. Pain odly didn't denie me as I ran to her and hugged her so tight her face started to turn a light shade of blue. "Omfg Wolf.!! I found you." Chaos said in a very high pitched voice after I let her go. "How did you find me.?? We haven't seen each other in over two years." "Well, I'll be honest, you know that bag you always carry around.?" She said as she grabbed my hands in a carrying matter. "Yesss, and?" I say trying to get her to hurry up because I'm so fucking impatient. "Well, I sorta kinda put a tracker into it. And its somehow able to tell me where ever you go and were your at in my brain." Chaos said in a little rushy push at the end. "Fucking stalker." Hidan said. I almost forgot that the Akatsuki was surrounding us. Almost.

Well, what you think. I know I know I said I would update more often but, I'm a big ass lazy bum. So yeah. And I was also thinking about writing some Homestuck and maybe some Homestuck lemons to. So yeah. Let me know if I should and what you think about this storyline and shit. Please notify me on how its all going to. Well that's all. -Kara the Akatsuki wolf and Gamzee.