p a r t y

7
____

He walks into the building, the smell of alcohol and sex hits him. This isn't a bar... it's a fucking strip club.

Despite his tall height, he still couldn't find his friends in this crowd. What the hell? It's the middle of the fucking day! He cringed as he made his way through, the bodies bumping into him.

Then arms grasped his waist and suddenly he's back was pulled into a hard chest. Someone leaned against his ear, "Dance with me?"

He scoffed about to elbow the guy off but a pink-haired man beat him to it.

"He's with me, back off," Techno glared at the man and dragged him away.

"Thanks," He gives an appreciating smile at the other, who rolls his eyes.

"You're such an Adonis."

"But isn't that how we met?"

That's right, he was getting sexually harassed in school. Pinned to the wall and tied down in the back, after a couple of bullies beat him up for being in a relationship with George. They were about to strip him but Techno came and saved the day, like usual. The pink-haired man treated his wounds and the two of them became friends.

He would always compete with the other on different things, constantly challenging themselves to go higher than what they're used to. Of course, George got jealous because of how close they were. So he distanced himself a bit but they were all good now, apparently, the two talked at their wedding.

They walked to the table and he was surprised to find loads of alcohol already there. Bad's husband was scrolling on his phone, chewing gum.

"What the hell? You're supposed to be at work," He crosses his arms but a wide smile graced his face.

Skeppy shrugs, "Hope you don't mind me here, I'm just here to supervise Bad. I'm driving tonight, can't drink."

"That's fine, where are the others?" He asks as he sits down, Techno sitting beside him. Few people he knew coming were nowhere.

"Sapnap is pole dancing and the others are cheering him on," Skeppy points at the stage and he almost chokes at the sight. He lets out a wheeze as he saw his raven-haired friend swinging on the pole, drunk and out of his mind.

He feels an arm around his shoulder and he doesn't question it knowing it was just Techno, he leans against the other and grabs a drink. He needs to forget about all that's been happening, it's driving him insane.

"Is Fundy going to pick you up?" Skeppy asks him and he cusses forgetting about that part.

"Oh, I forgot... let me text him—" He moves to grab his phone but Techno stops him.

"It's fine, I can drive you home," The other says with a shrug.

"Oh? Thanks, but I should probably give Fundy a heads up though," He gives the other a warm smile as he opens his phone.

Cheeky Fox <3

You: Love, I'm coming home
late. You should stay at
your place :)
6:19 pm