g h o s t l y t o u c h e s

3
____

He woke up to the sounds of clanging in the kitchen. That must be Fundy trying to ransack his fridge. With a click of his tongue, he sat up and noticed he was on his bed, changed into his pajamas.

"I don't remember getting in bed last night," He murmurs to himself as he stood up to stretch, woah did his head hurt.

He looked out the window to see it was still night, with a confused look he grabbed his phone and opened it.

3:56 am

1 new message

He opened his messages to see a text from Fundy.

Cheeky Fox <3

Fundy: I love you, goodnight :)
12:04 am

Wait what? He snapped his head to the door of his room, panic rising in him as he made his way out of the bedroom.

He grabbed a baseball bat George had insisted on buying for protection purposes and headed to the kitchen.

"George, please watch over me," He mutters a silent prayer as he faced the culprit of the noise.

A mildly transparent figure stood in front of the stove, cooking what seems to be soup. Humming C418 - Wet Hands. This sight aches at the familiarity in them, he was still scared though.

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled holding the bat up.

The figure froze up and slowly turns around to face him, a small nervous laugh left him, "Hey, Dream. I missed you."

He dropped the bat in shock as he looked at the familiar face of his supposed to be dead husband, "No, no, I'm hallucinating aren't I?" He was bewildered and his heart ached at the sight.

"I saw you dead," His breathing quickened and his knees went weak, "You're not here."

"I-... I'll leave," George's nervous voice said.

He shook his head, he didn't want that, "No! I... I don't want you to go. Uh...I don't know what to do."

The brunet looked worried and stepped towards him. He was still shaky as the other approached him with caution.

He looked at the ground trying to steady himself. Feeling a hand on his cheek, he looked up to the sight of gorgeous brown eyes, "Calm down, Dreamy. Shhh, I'm here."

They sat on the ground, he felt tears dripping down his face as he clutched on his husband's clothes. This felt so real, it feels so cold. He felt so tired, George's hand on his hair and comforting hug was lulling him to sleep.

He tried to keep them open, desperate to try to hold onto this. What if this was a dream? He may never get to have this experience again.

"You can sleep," George whispered and he shook his head while the brunet chuckled, "I'll be coming back, just rest."

It was scary but he listened to the other and closed his eyes letting the darkness envelop him.