"As Kai likes to say 'fuck him' ". Dana booms, raising her can of soda in the air "we're werewolves for calling out loud. He should've waited for you."

"It doesn't makes sense for him not to." Mia ponders .

"Knock knock." We all look back at the entrance "is Kai-bear here?" Scarlet asks, skipping down the aisle. "Little buddy is looking for him." Small patter sounds are heard as he runs down. I look to my right and see him come around the corner.

"Brother Kai?" He asks walking past me and checking everyone's face. He stops at the end and frowns "brother Kai  not here" he whines and runs back to Scarlet.

"He's with Alpha Isaiah." I tell her.

"I still haven't bumped into him." she pouts. "Xander already got to see him." she smiles at me "he's the one who Kai was supposed to walk with on my wedding." 

"What?" I ask to my own surprise "the bastard who ditched him for his supposed mate?" I growl also surprising myself.

"Rawr. Deany. I've never seen you mad before" she winks at me and I blush out of embarrassment "you must still love my Kai-bear." I do but not in that way. "But yes he is the one."

"Can we go scar!?" Micah bounces pulling on her hand. She smiles and picks him up.

"I'll be back." She says and disappears. She learned a new spell where she can just teleport to wherever she wants. The thing with it though is she doesn't know how to completely use it so she also goes back a few minutes.

For example she probably went back to Kai asking Alpha Isaiah about Monica being his mate. Well I would assume, I actually don't know how far back she goes but I believe it"s that long.

"So what should we watch, while we wait for Kai?" Jinx asks as she connects the wires to her computer "I kinda just want to listen to music."

"Same." Yome and I mumble at the same time. I look down at her and smile. "A Little messed up by June." I tell Jinx.

After a few songs Dana gets up "should I go get him? He's blocking me right now. I think something is going on."

"I can go" Mia stops her. "He'll listen to me" she sticks her tongue out .

"You little brat" Dana says as Mia turns and runs out the room.  "Such a brat" Dana mumbles as she takes a seat again. "What's next?" She asks.

"I feel like dying" Yome whispers "by Lil Wayne" she looks down.

"Damn." Dana says. I look at her and we both smirk "but same" we sync. I look at Jinx and nod. She runs to the light switches and changes it to a dark red and purple. Then she hurries back to the computer and searches for the song. She raises the volume all the way up and presses play.

We all lay back and close our eyes, listening to the intro.

"The fuck?" I open my eyes to see Kai with Micah who is moving his hand to the music with his eyes closed. Kai looks back at him and grins "Scar get the camera" She disappears but reappears like not even a second later.

See that's what I don't get about her teleporting "sorry it took forever to look for it." See?

She begins to record as Micah continues swaying to the music "he's too precios" Kai chimes, still watching Micah "he's nothing like his idiot of a brother."

Yome giggles next to me. I look down at her and notice her watching Micah. I look back at him and grin. A great way to end the night.

"Good morning Dean" Kai greets as I enter the dining room

"Good morning Dean" Kai greets as I enter the dining room. I yawn and wave hello, too tired to talk. I take a seat and serve myself some pancakes that were already made.

"Is that a earring?" A small voice startles me . I look to my left then down to the floor "wow it is." His mismatched eyes shine with excitement "I want one too".

Who's cute kid is this? I've never seen him before. "Stupid. Earrings are for girls." I look up and see another boy with blue eyes. "You know momma said you can't have them".

"Well your momma doesn't know shit" Kai spats taking a seat at the head table "many boys have them. Including the straight ones."

"Yeah momma don't  know shit" the boy that's next to me repeats. Kai starts laughing at his response. The boy smiles at me "what's your name?" He asks, as he starts to climb the chair next to me. I help him by lifting him up and scooting the chair in.

"Dean." I answer softly and smile. I don't usually care for kids but I feel a connection with him "and yours?"

"Blaise!" He grins "Alpha is my daddy, I live in Farmington . His number i-"

"Blaise!" The other boy comes up and stands in front of Blaise "that's only when we're lost . Remember?"

"Ohh" I chuckle and the other boy turns to observe me.

"I'm Sage." He watches over me suspiciously.

"Hi Sage." I smile. He grins back. "Do you need help sitting in a chair?"

"Can I sit on your lap?" He asks.

"Aww" Kai gushes. I turn to look at him. "Don't mind me" he mumbles as he continues to eat with his eyes fixed on us.

"Not fair! I want to sit on your lap!" Blaise shouts.

"Good thing that Dean has thick thighs for the both of you to sit." Kai remarks with a smirk.

I laugh and nod to them. I lift Sage up on my left and put Blaise on my right "have you eaten yet?" I ask

"Nope." They both answer. Kai passes me two smalls plates for them as more members join us.

"Sage! Blaise!"

"Ugh" Remus whines to the screeching of a female voice.

"Oh there you two.." she scowls at me "why are my kids on your lap?"

...