03 | COBRA KAI NEVER DIES

Start bij het begin

"Power replication." Y/N said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wrong. Invisibility. A distance second would be super speed, to run away fast." Demetri finished, unfortunately for them they had a surprise visitor.

"Run away from who!?" Kyler asked, walking towards the table, his friend Bruck's following closely behind.

Miguel groaned as him and the others scrambled to get up quickly and grab their stuff.

"Whom." Bruck's correct which earned a confused glance from Kyler. "It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class."

"We were just leaving." Miguel announced as him and the others got up from their chairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Kyler grabbed Eli by the collar and turned him around so that he could inspect Eli's face, "Oh, look at this freak. What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Leave him alone, Kyler."

Kyler turned his head slightly to face Y/N, "Oh that's right, you would."

"Sleeping with nerd now are we, Y/N?" Bruck's retorted, slamming a book against her shoulder.

"Oh you know what happened Kyler, I didn't sleep with you." Y/N felt her blood boil, Kyler was getting on her last nerves.

"Get the hell out of here." Kyler grabbed Miguel by the head and shoved him away, Bruck doing the same to Eli and Y/N. Demetri on the other hand didn't make it away in time and wasn't so lucky.

Kyler grabbed Demetri's bag from him, parading it around as if it were a toy.

"No, come on. Not the trash, I just threw a yogurt in there." Demetri  tried to reach for his backpack but was shoved away, Kyler throwing the black bag in the trash.

"Now it's double dip." Kyler laughed, watching as Demetri pulled out the gross yogurt covered bag from out of the trash before walking away in disgust.

" Kyler laughed, watching as Demetri pulled out the gross yogurt covered bag from out of the trash before walking away in disgust

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N and Eli were sat on top of her bed watching Star Wars, Y/N didn't seem particularly interested as her mind was else where. She shuffled backwards, making herself comfortable.

"I wonder what Demetri would say if he knew we were watching Star Wars without him." Eli said, catching Y/N's attention.

"Don't worry, he's probably at home watching the game of thrones marathon he talked about at lunch." Y/N smiled, grabbing onto Eli's arm as she steadied herself.

Eli noticeably pulled away from her slightly, a frown spread across his face.

"Eli, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, holding on to both his hands.

"It's just my lip." Eli muttered, breaking away from Y/N and pointing at his lip. Her gaze fell on her lap, she didn't know what to say.

A silence fell between the two, the only noise in the room being the Tv which played softly in the background.

Y/N looked up and faced him, a small smile on her face, "I think your scars cute."

Eli's eyes met hers, "You think so?"

"Anakin has a scar and he's hot." Y/N stated, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Unfortunately for the pair, their moment was cut short when a loud abrupt noise pulled them out of their thoughts. The front doorbell had rung.

"I'll be back." Y/N announced pulling away from Eli and making her way towards the front door. Her mom wouldn't be home for another hour and her dad was working late so it couldn't be them, Demetri couldn't come over to Y/N's house because he was busy and Miguel didn't know where she lived so it couldn't be him either.

Y/N opened her front door and in her door way, drenched in rain was Sam LaRusso, teary eyed and shivering.

"Sam." Y/N gave the girl a small wave, "What are you doing here?"

Sam LaRusso hadn't talked to Y/N since the beginning of Freshman year when the rumours first began, before that the pair were fairly close.

"It's about Kyler." She stated, wiping a tear from her bloodshot eyes.

"Come inside." Y/N opened the door so that Sam could walk through.

" Y/N opened the door so that Sam could walk through

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.