I've been curious about one thing, I haven't seen her arms without her having to hide them with her sleeves. She gets annoyed when I ask, and like right now, she woke up when I tried to peek.

    She furrowed her brows, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. She's not planning on showing them to me. I don't think she ever will.

    "Shinsuke, let's head out now. It's getting late." I nod, and help her fix her things, my eyes landing on her covered arms. She's really hiding them. "Is there a problem?" I shake my head, and carry her bag as I bring her outside.

    She's stressing out over her grades, she's been like that ever since, even before we got together. Though, I think it worsened ever since I asked her out. I feel at fault.

    We head over to the nearest bookstore, and she bought more notebooks. She ripped all of them earlier. I wish I could do something that'll keep her from stressing out too much.

    "Pick a color." Ha? "Come on, pick a color. Black or Gray?" I point to the black one, but either way, she put both into the basket.

    "Do you have everything?" She holds her chin with her fingers, humming and turning around as she thought of a response.

    "Ye..no?" I grab her hand and pull her away from the shelves. "Whyyy?"

    "You're stress buying, I know you have more notebooks at home." She stuffed her cheeks with air, deflating as I kissed her cheek. "It's late, we have to hurry."

    "Can we stop by the convenience store?" I glance at the time and at her, her eyes are sparkling. She's begging. "Please? I just want to cool my head.. before I head home."

    We paid for everything, and as we walked, she begged until I gave in. I felt bad when she started to speak about her stressing out, so I let her. She's only after ice cream anyway.

    I don't always agree to her wishes, but I don't want to stress her out even more.. I can't entirely decide on things sometimes, especially when it comes to her.

    She's currently eating her ice cream, and mine, she seemed like she wanted more. I seriously can't say no to her for some reason.

    "Shinsuke.. don't you ever get tired of.. letting me do what I want?" I look at her, and see the smile on her face, she's upset. "Didn't you want to be with someone who's as perfect as you are?"

    "Why would you say that?" She looked away, and ate her ice cream. "(Y/n).. I've been wanting to ask.. Are you hiding something from me?"

    "If I am, will you end it with me?" Why does she keep saying things like this? "I'm joking, please don't get mad. You just look so strained, I had to crack a joke."

    "How is breaking up a joke?" She just smiled and ate her ice cream. "I won't force you to tell me, but will you stop acting like I'm not serious about this?"

    She didn't answer, instead she took my hand and we walked to her house. It's quiet, and unsettling. It feels like I did something wrong.

    I hold her hand tighter to keep her from heading inside, and she just smiles and waits for me to say something. I'm not even of what to say anymore.